Manual free wheeling hubs

jen1983, Jan 3, 3:19am
Hey i need to find and buy somefree wheeling hubs for my landcruiser to replace the auto ones apart from Lineside auto in chch does anyone know where i can get them from and what they will cost near or around timaru. I am after the Asian brand!

illusion_, Jan 3, 3:21am
theres a site on the net somewhere

trademe or something I think it's called

jen1983, Jan 3, 3:25am
yeah no one is selling asian thats why i was asking

illusion_, Jan 3, 3:33am
"AISIN"

just guessin but I heard somewhere that hilux ones are the same. if so there is one guy selling a set. youd have to check if they actually are the same though

mugenb20b, Jan 3, 4:13am
Screw the Aisin brand, just get the superwinch brand. If you are on a tight budget, get AVM from Repco.

mrfxit, Jan 3, 4:14am
Correct spline count is the issue

alan1111, Jan 3, 4:53am
about a $100 each from Repco. Oh wait thats trade price. about 250.00 for the public.

zooki007, Jan 3, 8:34am

rsr72, Jan 3, 11:04am
Can highly recommend the AVM hubs, very strong and reliable and willl fit just about any 4WD make.

huffpuff01, Jan 3, 1:22pm

krieghoff, Jan 4, 7:03am
Superwinch and Aisin are rubbish. AVM's are OK for the 'Merivale Tractor' brigade. If your serious about 'off road' performance you can't go past a pair of Warn's. They take the grunt and are easy to install, strip and maintain.I've several sets here so just need your 'cruiser' model. Beam axled Hilux's have the same spline count, year for year and fittings a breeze.

K-