Hiace wiring manual

3962, Sep 5, 6:12am
Hi, does anyone know where I can get the wiring diagram for a supercustom Hiace van! I am wanting to fit the supercustom doors with electric mirrors & windows to my ZR5 Hiace but need the wiring diagram to understand which wires are which. Either a shop in Auckland or diagram off the net. Any help would be much appreciated.

bigfatmat1, Sep 5, 9:42am
try pdftown.com

3962, Sep 5, 9:43am
Couldn't find any there but thanks for your input, big.

3962, Sep 5, 5:00pm
Anyone know! Need to know what coloured wire is for what to get the windows & mirrors wired up.

drsr, Sep 6, 7:51am
I've heard you can download the Toyota EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) PC program from various dodgy places online. This has all the schematics in it. The parts section is online at toyodiy.com, but not the diagrams.

3962, Sep 6, 12:45pm
So it is available somewhere. Well, that's a start. Thanks for the info drsr. Surely someone must know where I can get it from.

drsr, Sep 6, 1:44pm
Google knows.

drsr, Sep 6, 10:28pm
Sorry, looking at demos of the Toyota EPC on YouTube it really is just a parts catalogue and only has exploded diagrams, not wiring diagrams, so pretty much the same as toyodiy.com.

3962, Sep 7, 6:56am
Would a workshop manual have the wiring & tell me what coloured wires go where! Thanks.

guest, Feb 5, 4:39am
I got "Sparkz" in East Tamaki to wire up electric windows/mirrors on my ZR5. It cost about $300-$400 & works a treat.