What does it cost to lease a small car!

Page 2 / 2
gracey_lain, Jan 6, 9:24am
Just as well you have your own special workshop area with enough space for one uncomfy sofa bed.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 6, 9:26am
And a whole lot of dancing girls!

gracey_lain, Jan 6, 9:27am
It's okay. You have your dancing girls and I will get my own "tool kit" out.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 6, 9:28am
Hmmm I think I best sign off for the night before this deteriorates further.

gracey_lain, Jan 6, 9:28am
Success! Mission complete.

tcos, Jan 6, 9:46am
what the. i dont even.

thunderbolt, Jan 6, 11:03am
Internet foreplay Tcos, try to block it from your memory.
Does anyone else feel dirty!

socram, Jan 6, 8:54pm
Gags.

craig04, Jan 6, 11:34pm
True! Mrs Jazz did mention schooling in the Vag

curlcrown, Jan 7, 12:46am
Jazz, you should open a car yard selling Euro cars. You'd be the only dealer in New Zealand who enjoys selling second hand Euros. All the other dealers could sell you their trades that they don't want.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 7, 7:55am
The real question is why would you even want to lease!

mugenb20b, Jan 7, 8:39am
I'm not 100% sure on this one, but if you are self employed, you can claim more GST on running costs on a leased vehicle. Also, if you own a company vehicle and the time comes to sell it, you have to pay some tax back, but there is a way to avoid that (sell the car through the books for SFA, and pocket the difference in cash). In having said that, I prefer to own a vehicle over leasing one.

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 7, 10:27am
Yeah, but you can do all that with a purchased vehicle too. I'm self-employed and I'd never consider leasing except for one situation: cashflow. And that would be silly in my opinion too because you can always borrow to buy.

When you lease you're paying more from your bottom line to save a little tax. Personally I'd rather pay the 30% tax on the profit rather than spending it to get a 30% discount on the vehicle which is all you actually get whether you lease or buy.

rovercitroen, Jan 10, 2:19am
Guy in Hamilton, Sherwood Autos, does exactly that and has done for years. He has some very well priced used late model Euros. Good guy too.

carstauranga001, Jan 10, 3:22am
This is serious. Jazz has multiple personalities and they talk/argue with each other. Do we have a doctor in the house!

rovercitroen, Jan 10, 3:25am
I wonder if they have "cyber" sex!