I still havent organised my wedding car :(

Page 2 / 2
jason18, Jan 9, 3:43am
+20

rustihammer, Jan 9, 3:45am
hell yes

singing1, Jan 9, 5:19am
Just so you know I found a car on Trademe that was just wicked for my nieces wedding and called the guy and he was happy to take my money and we used his car for her wedding. Be aware that most of the genuine Rodders take a real pride in their vehicle so put a lot of work into making the car just perfect for you. ie.the whole day polishing beforehand. so you will have to put your hand in your pocket. ITS WORTH IT.

motorway, Jan 9, 5:43am
I have Lotus 7 and have been asked to do the bride's car thing a few times.only problem is none of the brides would fit in it, 2 were salad dodgers and the others had ridiculously big dresses.

nzchrista, Jan 9, 6:18am
Thanks for all the help, I haven't been stressing about it because i know i will find the right car.I'm happy to pay for a car, but i agree that limos are tacky along with bridal cars & ribbons,I would prefer style and classy.
I have looked through all the hire companies Hamilton has and I think there's better out there, and I know plenty of people on here will have something nicer.

amber.gumdrop, Jan 9, 6:33am
All my cars have 2 seats only but Id have to drive down from auckland. Let me know.Photo on profile