Can someone tell me.. What part this is i39ve attached some photosit is the part with paint flaking off it sorry if this is a bi

johnf_456, Mar 3, 6:09am
Engine mount

tradingfreak360, Mar 3, 6:16am
Oh cool thanks, is it ok to leave it in that state!

stevo2, Mar 3, 6:33am
yep,although paint it if you want it to look pretty again
cheers stevo

msigg, Mar 3, 7:04am
Good to see someone proud of their car, Some don't give a toss thats why we see such crap cars on our roads, keep it away from the supermarket carparks if you don't want little dents along the side of it. cheers.

johnf_456, Mar 3, 7:25am
Yeah, but in time it will get wrecked especially in car parks from wankers.

tradingfreak360, Mar 3, 8:52am
Especially when my mrs is going to be driving the Honda the most. So many useless drivers out there aye. Some retard did a hit and run on my Falcon earlier ths year, fortunately i got his rego. Spend a lot of time washing, waxing, polishing all my cars. Even had the odd note left on my windscreen of people keen to buy the Falcon as its in such good nick and its a high spec version.

johnf_456, Mar 3, 8:59am
Nice, your like me a very fussy owner, has to be done right or its not worth doing. I find in Auckland touch parking is popular you just move until you feel a nudge especially in Asian areas. Gave one guy a freight when he tried it in the work car, the moron almost wet himself.

tradingfreak360, Jun 11, 6:52am
haha classic