Cheap/Refresher Driving School in Auckland

kirimoanak, Mar 3, 12:04am
Booked in for my Full licence practical next week (Restricted expires on 17th) I'v only been on Restricted for ah, good 10years lol, (Laziness)

Anyone know a cheap driving school that will just give me like a refresher on whats changed, point out my wrongs, or like a pre test, im not too good under pressure.

kirimoanak, Mar 3, 12:39am
hahahaha totally wicked , Yeaahh go wild lol

amc184, Mar 3, 11:33am
I suggest taking a defensive driving course.While you won't need one to shorten the time on your restricted, you'll need it for all the hazard identification stuff you have to do on a full license test.You don't need to do any driving maneuvers harder than what you already have done in the restricted test, so I'm not sure a practical lesson is necessary.

craigsmith, Mar 3, 4:00pm
He doesn't want to be a better driver, he wants to pass the test.

I don't believe the employment of any honest defensive/advanced driving instruction with the intent of improving driving or even traffic skills is going to have any correlation with success in the driving tests in NZ.

He needs any random driving school that teaches kids for their tests. tell the instructor what's what and get them to administer mock tests. He'll need to learn the not-as-ridiculous-as-they-soun-
d points of polly's post.

r15, Mar 3, 10:03pm
so so sad, yet so so true

johnf_456, Jun 12, 3:09pm
are you nuts!