Cheap Car

scoobeey, Mar 4, 7:49am
Auction 356542564only needs an oil change to get running gee I wish i could buy car easy fix too :)))

jasongroves, Mar 4, 7:52am
Oil change will fix it! LOL!
Tui please.what a piece of junk.
Still, cheap enough for someone who knows how to DIY.

moosie_21, Mar 4, 9:09am
lol, "battery dies when driving".

Oh yeah, an oil change will fix that for sure! A fool and his money are soon parted!

franc123, Mar 4, 9:50am
The question is why would you want to.Having had a couple of awful experiences with FTO's that put me off for life, good luck to whoever bought it.They should display a warning on the dash stating that the heater core can explode (yes thats explode, not just leak) at random and front passengers should not wear open footwear in case they get sprayed with hot antifreeze, which also does a nice job of dripping through the trans computer.Those cars have very few redeeming features IMO, they don't look or drive or even perform very well either.One thing nice perhaps is those little 6A Mitsi V6's spin sweetly enough,when the hydraulic lifters aren't rattling their tits off that is!

directorylist, Mar 4, 10:43pm
Oil change with 90w gear oil might "fix" it

phillip.weston, Mar 4, 11:05pm
Only one worth getting is the MIVEC 5speed manual, they have no hydraulic lifters which would rattle.

gusthe1, Jun 16, 2:04am
I like the 2nd question from aaron1771. "I'll give you $400 for it ." and then bids $850. Gotta love a tryer.