EARTHQUAKE FUEL DONATIONS /VOUCHERS ETC NEEDED

candy1213, Mar 5, 12:35pm
HI I HAVE BEEN DOING RUNS THE THE EAST SIDE OF TOWN PICKING UP PEOPLE ,WITH NO TRANSPORT AND TAKING THE TO HELP CENTRES,FOR FOOD WATER RUNS ETC, EVEN CHILDREN TO THE PARK TO PLAY,
PICKING UP GOODS AND DONATIONS.
HAVE DONE OVER300 KS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS
iHAVE A HIACE VAN SEATS 4 PLUS DRIVER AND LOTS OFROOM IN BACK,
''''''-
'' NEED HELP WITH FUEL COSTS ONLY SO i CAN OFFER THIS SERVICE TO THE NEEDY'''''-
''''''-
''''
IM ON SICKNESS BENIFIT AND MY FUNDS ARE RUNNING OUT!
''PLEASE HELP , AND PRIVATE DONATIONS ,OR WORKSHOP ETCONLY 91 PETROL,VOUCHERS, OR POOR IT IN MY TANK ,OR CASH ,WILL PROVIDE A FUEL DOCKET IF NEEDED

IM A TRUSTING ,GOOD FAITH PERSON
NORTHCOTE,PAPANUI, REDWOOD, BISHOPDALE,NORTHWOOD,ECT AREA
or e mail me will be leaving homeat 10 am in the morningand on the road so after that time ,just text me or ring me
many thanks barry

pnh4, Mar 5, 12:50pm
Ask them!

candy1213, Mar 5, 12:51pm
what they have little to no funds''

candy1213, Mar 5, 12:55pm
hi e mail baz5 hot mail dot com
please help with fuel donations

pnh4, Mar 5, 12:57pm
I doubt it,,, this is NZ not Africa

candy1213, Mar 5, 1:17pm
thanks for the info , u dont show any sort of help to others,
take care of falling buildings!1

candy1213, Mar 5, 3:58pm
bump!1

candy1213, Mar 5, 8:06pm
any offers of help please,
in redwood area now

candy1213, Mar 5, 8:32pm
I have had phone calls for more people needing help ,old people in dallington area want to get to shops today,
, im able to do this
,any other help for fuel costs ''URGENT NEEDED
COME ON CHRISTCHURCH''
PLEASE, OR iLL HAVE TO STOP AFTER 12PM TODAY

pnh4, Mar 5, 8:40pm
Its illegal what your doing, despite the good wishes; 1to ask for money online no matter what the cause & 2 to transport people without a licence & a good sleep.

franc123, Mar 5, 8:50pm
As selfish as it sounds pnh4 is dead right, as soon as you start asking for money directly to do what you are doing it opens a huge can of worms.Ask anyone who operates a pub courtesy coach, you are suddenly exposed to the need for a PSV licence, COF's for you vehicle etc.

grannypam, Mar 5, 8:53pm
if you can do all that people may ask why you arent working instead of being on a sickness benefit.

and it is a trademe rule that you are not allowed to put contact details on the messageboard.

pnh4, Mar 5, 8:59pm
Good morning & thankyou

scoobeey, Mar 6, 9:22am
Please stop SHOUTING!

r15, Jun 22, 3:03pm
maybe instead of us paying you to be on a sickness benefit you should become a proper licensed taxi driver -as it would appear you're more than fit and able to do so. or maybe even an office worker or delivery driver, as it would appear you can use a computer and drive a vehicle.

well done WINZ, paying another person who should be working