Reward for stolen BMW alloys.

cuda.340, Mar 6, 10:20pm
how many tm buyers have come for a look so far! it could be one of them.

carstauranga001, Mar 6, 10:23pm
I think more likely someone saw it on TM and so knew where it is, but didn't make themselves known to me.

carstauranga001, Mar 6, 10:36pm
Hey mate, does Tracey have any old motorcycling jacket or pants she wants tosell. Trying to get wife to have a ride and she said she'll try a short one. Should get some gear though and they're about the same size.

moosie_21, Mar 7, 12:54am
Another thief using TM as a shopping market.

vr4_legnum, Mar 7, 4:46am
I will keep a look out and see if anyone bring them in to work to fitted to a beemer

carstauranga001, Mar 7, 5:07am
Thanks Ben, fit Commodore too. Unfortunately I'd say they will fit them themselves. Watch out for anyone selling them mate.

vr4_legnum, Mar 7, 5:51am
Yeah they probaly have but never know, some people can be pretty lazy. Is house down on Greerton road that always are doing up cars and i wouldnt put it pass them if they done it.

carstauranga001, Mar 7, 8:48pm
Hey mate, can you tell me what number Greerton Rd. Don't post it on here. My numbers are on my listing. Cheers.

bmxer4, Mar 7, 9:03pm
Good luck getting them back.

I had a neighbour who was never around during the day but would work on a VR Commodore with no plates all night. Turns out he has insomnia and works until late and was trying to get it roadworthy for his family, so I had the wrong end of the stick.

vr4_legnum, Jun 29, 9:43am
Il give you ring tomorrow.

When past here tonight and was about 6 or so cars park out the front and didnt see a beemer but think was a holden, cant remember now