Help last thing to do on a honda civic

jjc09, Mar 12, 8:43pm
first off the the engine is a ZC 1600cc twin cam and my problem is i can't work out where the middle hose on the manifold plenm goes on my one there are three pipes in a row first one to the thottle body and third on to the fuel presurre reg.
please help car has to be running all sweet by sunday night

jjc09, Mar 12, 9:53pm
thanks jezz have tracked in so far down to the under side of the manifold but from there i cant find anywhere it could go

jasongroves, Mar 13, 9:52am
Post some pics.

ginga4lyfe, Mar 13, 12:22pm
from memory it goes to the charcoal canister if it has one, you can pretty much block it off, its not really needed unless the car is not doing to well with out it

jjc09, Mar 14, 4:10am
so far i have been playing with it and from what i can tell it controls some sort of throttle advance because it moves a diafram on the throttle body and when you block it of the revs drop down to 700ish rpm

lugee, Mar 14, 4:39am
If I am correct you are talking about the PCV hose. This should run down through a tab on the intake manifold pipes, where the PCV valve is located, and then run down to the breather box on the back of the block

jjc09, Mar 14, 6:50am
ok i think i no the box your talking about is it located about mid way on the block and is reasonabley large

for_an_angel, Mar 14, 6:55am
Any vac hose on that side of the throttle blade will affect idle when blocked and unblocked. As it's an air leak when unblocked.

jjc09, Mar 14, 7:14am
oh ok

jjc09, Jul 21, 12:07pm
problem solved thank you all she running sweet now