New Falcon Remotes. Anyone able to do a deal?

jason18, Jan 25, 3:53am
Anyone work for ford that can get me a good price on a new remote for my falcon!

gunhand, Jan 25, 3:55am
Theres a few on TM, not that epensive. Well prob for what they are are they are but still better than not having one.

jason18, Jan 25, 4:14am
Yeah saw that was hoping to pay less lol

greeny, Jan 25, 4:32am
Try Mr Minit key CuttersThey were 1/2 the price of Ford 3 years ago and the remote was a genuine ford one(inthe ford box etc)

unbeatabull, Jan 25, 4:51am
Place around the corner from us that we get new remotes from cause our new ones are far too expensive, can't think of the name though.

. Access Locksmiths is there name. I believe they are owned/part owned by Ross Galt. Not sure if you have either of them up there

jason18, Jan 25, 4:54am

superdave0_13, Jan 25, 4:54am
Nek Minnit!

unbeatabull, Jan 25, 5:02am
As long as its the same frequency it will. Remotes between Focus/Mondeo and Falcon won't work as they operate on different frequencies.

jason18, Jan 25, 5:11am
Oh true ok sweet as Will see what they work on. Maybe just bite the bullet. The otherone is a little worn out but will do as a spare.

unbeatabull, Jan 25, 5:17am
I'll get a price on the ones we do through Access at work tomorrow if you like! I think they are around $180, but will check tomorrow.

A lot of the time its just the battery or the buttons getting clogged up with shit, you can pull them apart and clean/repair them 70% of the time

jason18, Jan 25, 5:29am
Yeah my button fell off I need a new silicon bit but would like another one so we have a back up :)

pup2, Jan 25, 6:07am
Give Advanced Ford & Holden a call. Deal with them a fair bit. Bound to have a 2nd hand one for ya

unbeatabull, Jan 25, 11:03pm
I can get one at $140

jason18, Jan 25, 11:29pm
Ok cheers guys and thanks unbeatabull. Will let ya know!

jason18, Jan 25, 11:49pm
$60 + from advanced F&H so thats not to bad.