Where do I go to get a car Im buying checked over?

Page 2 / 2
terry6000, Jan 27, 7:00am
Subaru without a turbo are good cars to buy

vtecintegra, Jan 27, 7:02am
I'd say the Impreza is the other way around - great with a turbo, disappointing without - still thirsty but without the go. I wouldn't touch an auto either way

snj11, Jan 27, 7:08am
at 194000 its going to be due a cambelt and water pump and tensioners etc very soon, not the cheapest job an an ej20 subaru would pay to budget another $500 - $800 on top of the price depending where u get it done

terry6000, Jan 27, 7:12am
If he wants his car to last longer i say without a turbo,but yes i love turbo's! but not when they break down hehe

bellasmoons, Jan 27, 8:33pm
*she lol

bellasmoons, Jan 28, 6:17am
My car sold :( Grr.i am so gutted. There are no other cars i like as much, ive looked and looked.my best bet is a good deal on an impreza on the buy sell that is cheaper and a better deal really.except its red. I really wanted blue or silver.i dont much like red cars. im being too picky seeing as i have to have a car by thursday.

mugenb20b, Jan 28, 7:20am
And how is that a car's fault! It's a lack of maintenance thing. On weekends that I'm on call, I get to tow back 3 to 4 cars per week with overheating or engine problems. 99% of the time, it's due to a blown water hose, a broken fanbelt or no oil level.

franko171, Jan 28, 7:48am
sold lucky you