Hidden Headlight fuse?

jono2912, Mar 19, 12:20am
Toyota Camry 91 SV30
Checked all the obvious ones.

Power at, and out of switch.

Headlight, park and fog lights no go.

I know when I fixed central locking, the fuse was up behind the dash.!

I haven't looked yet cos its not the easiest to get to. I could follow it back, but I am lazy and want to know if anyone has any knowledge. :P

intrade, Mar 19, 12:31am
checked the fuese unde the bonnet!

elect70, Mar 19, 12:45am
checked the relays !

jono2912, Mar 19, 12:47am
Yup. Altho, it did say head, not headlight.

mr_lovebug, Mar 19, 12:49am
Have you looked with a m/meter so that you can see if any are blown!

bigfatmat1, Mar 19, 1:00am
I think ya checking it wrong they have a constant power supply and switch to ground. so you shouldn't have power out of switch only in and all of them are on different fuses so unless a few are blowen or the fusible link I dont think its ya problem.

jono2912, Mar 19, 1:15am
Wasn't checking it directly at switch, so must have another loom mixed in there.

jono2912, Mar 19, 1:34am
What's the next step of attack mat

bigfatmat1, Mar 19, 4:08am
check the fuses before ya do anything else all of them passengers side drivers side under bonnet. Then check directly at switch fog lights wont work unless the park are on so ignore that circuit. check for power at headlights and earth as the earth goes through the switch but remember if switch isnt switching there will be power on the earth as well so dont let it confuse ya. check relays ect pretty simple circuits im sure you will be fine. Headlights are fused individually all dash tail and front markers are on one fuse

guest, May 28, 4:31pm
I have installed his headlight in my 05 gto and where the power wire from the ballast hooks to the headlight fuse, I get constant power to just the headlight with no key or anything. All the other lights work with the he switch in the car just can't get the head lights to work right. Any suggestions would be awesome!