Some a7s3 wipe stole my motorbike

spunkeymonkey, Jun 21, 8:35pm
some nice person decided that taking my suzuki 125 was so much more fun than to leave it in my garage. i have this boarder well did have staying with me who had taken it a few times with out my permission, so i txt my daughter and tell her to tell S8eff that i want it back she does and says he not got it well i get his number from her and txt him telling him i want it back he say he not got it an not know where it is, i say it better be back by the time i get home as i not finish work till mid night and it still not there and guess who else was not there, my thinking is he does know where it is or who has it, why would someone just take a motorbike and nothing else in my garage which was locked considering what i had done for him he got kicked out of a few places and i take him in and thats all the thanks i get, any thoughts there people im tired of people taking taking and taking

mrfxit, Jun 21, 8:43pm
Try living with a bunch of teenagers that aren't YOUR birth children. >>>

spunkeymonkey, Jun 21, 8:53pm
yes i know what you are saying mrfxit. he is a teenager sad to say

crzyhrse, Jun 22, 3:30am
yer but no but yer but you dunno nuffin so shuddup

i-n-horz, Jun 22, 10:52am
nah actual ay not me.damn straight ay weird dude.can I lend 10 bucks off ya!

robbie42, Jun 23, 2:01am
the thing I have learnt is that people who have gotten kicked out of lots of places usually deserve it and often dont change.

Hope you get your bike back

moosie_21, Jun 23, 3:06am
Phone the police and tell them it is most likely that your boarder took it, but also add in that he is most likely armed with a machete/machine gun/flamethrower, that will pique their interest and actually get something solved.

spunkeymonkey, Jun 24, 9:27pm
still no word on my wee bike :o(

footplate1, Jun 24, 10:38pm
Sympotomatic of the times.No respect for other people or their property.

Not universally the case but increasingly prevalent.Picture the queues at the police stations during the RWC!

spead, Jun 24, 11:50pm
thats why you have insurance

spunkeymonkey, Aug 12, 5:09pm
insurance aint the point it the princible ok so i cant spell