Quick $10,000 today-- Aston Martin stolen

rsr72, Jun 28, 5:42am
Stolen in front of the owner at Coutts Mercedes-Benz Newmarket this afternoon when he left the key in. He advertised it on Radio ZB this afternoon and promised $10,000 cash to anyone finding it after it was last seen in Curran St. Herne Bay. A caller, a resident, rang ZB about an hour later and spoke to the owner on air and saying it was parked in front of his house on Curran St.!
Not a bad return for a telephone call!

dent, Jun 28, 8:23am
Yeah I would like to know why it wasnt insured.

quickstitch, Jun 28, 8:27am
insurance wouldnt pay out if you left the keys in it.

dent, Jun 28, 8:32am
true but I herd that he didnt have insurance. not that it would be coverd by insurance

200sx, Jun 28, 9:02am
Well he has to be the munter of the year to leave his keys in the ignition while the vehicle was unattended. I wouldn't even do that with a "normal" car.

paull, Jun 28, 9:22am
he said if you see the car just drive into it and block the thief in and he will pay the costs, must have a bit of coin! maybe the boot had an asian in it or a suitcase full of meth,cocain,heroin or lsd, mmmm

diddlypop, Aug 7, 4:13pm
I heard the guy on the radio and he was rather embarrassed as he was more concerned about the dog that was in the car!To cut a long story short after a bit of digging by the radio guy it turned out that the car was part of his lotto winnings!