Xa falcon saloon what kind of price?

edkemper, Jun 28, 12:59am
Im thinking about selling my falcon, shes been off the road for a while and has no warrent (rego just came off hold) has a badly damaged left rear guard and has no keys.what kind of price shoild I ask for! never sold a car in my life so any advice would be great.

xacoon, Jun 28, 1:06am
6 or 8! poverty pack or gt! get that rego on hold soon as too. easy to do online.

xacoon, Jun 28, 1:07am
actually photos of the damage and any rust would be a start too.

edkemper, Jun 28, 1:11am
Its a 6, as for anything else I have no idea lol its not a gt mind you it probabley does have rust as its been sitting on my mothers lawn for 5 years.

neville48, Jun 28, 2:19am
$ 1500.00 tops the old car dealer in Hunterville had a beauty in there a coupla months ago, all complete in orange [original looking too] for $2,800.00

xacoon, Jun 28, 2:59am
all depends on condition, mint examples have been going for a lot more than 2800, yes even the 6 cylinder ones, but sounds like yours may need some work! photos would be a start, turning it over to see how it runs is another reccomendation.

edkemper, Jun 28, 4:18am
Its minus the battery so cant start it, was running rough last time we did but mind you that was after a 3 year park up and now ive lost the keys, im thinking of selling it as is where is as I dont have the time to fix it. would $800 be too steep!

buyme3, Jun 28, 5:18am
contact me on one of my auctions mate id be very interested. i grew up in one and keen to have one to bring back

xacoon, Jun 28, 5:32am
I think 8 hundy would be pretty cheap, once again dependant on rust. clean it, take lots of photos, mention what parts are damaged/rusted, and if you have a mate who knows what hes doing drop a battery in and hot wire it. worth more running

lookoutas, Jun 28, 5:48am
A bugga that you're overseas for me - otherwise there'd be 3 beating on your door.

roys351, Jun 28, 6:12am
800 far too cheep that would be an alright reserve tho . as xacoon said get a mate to get it running if you know someone that knows how take the drivers door lock out and get a locksmith to make a key its not expensive and you will need the key as they lock in reverse or park if the ign is in lock pos and the steering lock .boot key is diferent

xacoon, Aug 6, 6:03pm
I have a pretty tidy sedan sitting in the shed otherwise I wouldn't have been talking the price up. yeh roys forgot about steering lock. although it is an xa, probably hasn't worked foro years.