Workshop broke my car.

Page 4 / 4
xpfairmont, Jun 22, 8:29am
Sweet as, no rush for it as I do have spear, but it's my last one.

karstuff, Jun 22, 9:05am
google Ford part-number C8AZ7228A for xw-xy.Also with spaces:C8AZ 7228 A.

xacoon, Jun 22, 9:41am
not even owe, youse serial pisstaker fullas just kant driving th olds skolls owe. leern to driving th reel steels fulla

nathanmac, Jun 22, 10:08am
hahaha at least you've got a sense of humour.

strobo, Jun 22, 10:13am
who are you calling a sister ! you pansy little prick!

fordguy17, Jun 22, 10:14am
Name and shame. If more people name and shame, then the service is bound to increase as they work harder to gain the customers satisfaction. I cringe taking my '93 LTD anywhere, most places have no respect for others vehicles. I'm just lucky I can do most stuff myself, and my Dad can do the rest. Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's going to break. If it arrived at the workshop in working order, then was broken while under their care, it is their fault. Each car has it's own personality. My T5Z was freshly rebuilt last year, but like all T5's it has a knack to shifting gears in it, I'm lucky my WOF guy knows how to drive cars other than late 2000's Jappers and applies common sense in different vehicles. I'm sure if i took it somewhere else they would break it.

xacoon, Jun 22, 10:17am
hahahahaaaaaa thats easy fishing right there. bite much sister! haha

strobo, Jun 22, 10:22am
Have to agree with poster , the garage should admitit & see their way clear with repairs as it wasn't broken when he left it there.as he said & the customer is all ways right (we assume that anyway). I thinkfor 15 years as a valued customer says alot , Young oneswho are employed cheap! maybe time to find another workshop or do the work yourself ! good luck with that.

strobo, Jun 22, 10:28am
Piss off ya scum bag ,you wont last long in Oamaru thats for sure!

xacoon, Jun 22, 10:51am
prey tell! why wont I last long!

unclejake, Jun 22, 12:43pm
I know JUST the thing for this thread.

HUNDY!

unclejake, Jun 22, 12:45pm
Awww stink. HUNDY lost its impact when it at the bottom of the thread.

It used to be really important, and more serious than a silly old Fiddy, but now even the Hundy is broke.

Aucklanders probably.

fordkiwi27, Jun 22, 7:30pm
strobo.erratic much!put downnnnn the pipe!

strobo, Jun 22, 7:34pm
Haha , imnot like that !really , hey sorry about ya mum comment, i blame the shakes hereincanty . A bit on the nerves lately , could do with apipe or a few stiff drinks , but nothing good comes from that either lol

mp3539, Jun 22, 8:16pm
dick head! its surprising though how many people cant drive a column change , bummer , stir them up .

nathanmac, Jun 22, 9:03pm
all well and good, but you must realise that there comes a point that trying to play the devil's advocate can also make you look a bit silly if you always assume you know best about everything.

as you were.

nathanmac, Jun 22, 10:09pm
who went off!you're reading between lines that don't exist there bob - if you re-read how it all panned out maybe you'll get it. just pointing out that mechanics do break things from time to time.

gilco2, Jun 22, 10:19pm
yep, when I started driving and buying a car, if a choice between column change or floor change, I always went for column change.Still prefer the old column change.

nathanmac, Jun 22, 11:09pm
On the plus side, that will most likely be a mistake he won't make again - glass half full and all eh.

xacoon, Jun 23, 12:59am
hey, just letting you know I'm still here, big bad Oamaru hasn't swallowed me alive yet.

strobo, Jun 23, 8:55am
Funny that ,haha ,the thread you started ( ya know the oneflickedearlier in the day) when your brain woke up,,!, "youdotingnamesfromaround Oamaru " !oops that was a bit of a slip upon you aye.

stelladoro, Jun 23, 10:35am
What is a coon! Sorry for dumb question, just been reading threads on motoring the last week or so, and would like to know.

jmma, Jun 23, 11:03am
Dont ask and you wont find out, Falcoon (o:

stelladoro, Jul 18, 2:47pm
Got it, thanx, jmma.u so kind.