Stolen cars threads. Vote the self promoter

Page 2 / 2
johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:50am
johnf_456 is my trademe name, why should one have to request a name to be used. When johnf_456 is beside every post that I make, I could say the same about you. If you don't like it don't argue with me.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 7:52am
maybe for the same reason everyone gets hosed off with asking you for answers to the same straight questions.take offence at what you will john, but you are a hypocrite.

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:53am
Well there is actual motoring rather than the ganging up and dishing one member crap all day long. I like motoring as much you do and I would like the attacks to stop.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 7:58am
you don't know how much i like motoring, there you go assuming again. have you answered the questions about what you drive in the other thread yet! that's motoring. how about you stop being so precious with your name - that will leave more space for motoring. how about you stop making false comparisons between real heinous crime and your 'victimisation' on the messageboards.

how about just taking a break for a few days to stop and have a think about how you could be proactive in stopping these so called 'attacks'.!

worth a crack nigel!

johnf_456, Jun 20, 8:01am
Okay I got it wrong, I thought you liked it since you post in. I will correct people about the name and its there choice if they decide to use the correct name or face been corrected. Enough.

moosie_21, Jun 20, 8:02am
Can you guys seriosuly get your panties out of a bunch and leave each other alone! I seriously don't want this MB turning into General. You don't know the guy except for a screen name, he ain't going away, so just get over it. Seriously.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 8:06am
eh! who's face has been corrected! i can't see you.

antwerp87, Jun 20, 8:07am
+1
(I got told off for saying a similar thing by posters so Yay for someone else saying it)

moosie_21, Jun 20, 8:07am
Actually, I just read this from the spammer. Continue with said slagging off, my bad.

tylin: "John , you are the one who told me to post my comment on all car theft threads . Thanks for the stab in the back mate ."

johnf_456, Jun 20, 8:09am
Hes lying moosie_21, what I said was nice self promotion and basically said don't do it.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 8:10am
sorry mossie, that's totally relevant to the problem so it's not going to be addressed by john. only the irrelevant, incoherent and baffling is to be discussed at random will.

like i said earlier in the day - john is the type to start a fight then sit back and watch, yet claim innocence when all is said and done.

moosie_21, Jun 20, 8:11am
Eh! *Sigh* I duno now. I'm off to do more constructive things with my life now. Laters.

johnf_456, Jun 20, 8:12am
nathanmac it is johnf_456 as I have said about probably 20 times at least today.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 8:17am
so ignore the issue but spac out over spelling of your name! is there some sort of competition to have your name on the internet the most or something!are you trying to get into lady gaga's league or something!hey i'm fresh out of ideas trying to understand your perspective here - it sure isn't about being a 'right minded member of society' in message board terms.

johnf_456, Jun 20, 8:19am
Well no one listens about the name so yeah, use the correct name or be corrected.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 8:37am
righteo. how about i leave your name right out of it and you just front up as to what your approach really is!you 'attack' people as much if not more than you get 'attacked', to use your terms.your nickname should perhaps be dodge.