Stolen cars threads. Vote the self promoter

Page 1 / 2
skyline_guy_r34, Jun 20, 4:12am
This w@nker is spamming all the old stolen car threads and promoting his product he has for sale. I have done a couple of reports. will keep doing them. Lets get rid of this annoyance.

extrayda, Jun 20, 4:13am
yup. 100%

moosie_21, Jun 20, 4:13am
I've reached my limit for the day!

jezz43, Jun 20, 4:13am
ive voted him on every forum hes posted in

big.b-lil.c, Jun 20, 4:18am
im thinking of asking a few questions on his auctions, or rather state what crap his product is

moosie_21, Jun 20, 4:18am
Yup, let's spam HIM! Everyone at once please!

skyline_guy_r34, Jun 20, 4:20am
Or how about someone make a new account. And then click the buynows. And that way you have his email address to give to all the bigger spammers in the world. Sounds like a good lesson.

skyline_guy_r34, Jun 20, 4:21am
And are you guys just voting off his comments! Or reporting him using the thing at the bottom of the page! Im reporting him.

skin1235, Jun 20, 4:26am
+1

report for self promo on the boards will do more than simpley voting the comment

moosie_21, Jun 20, 4:27am
Voted and reported. Also put some annoying things on his listings.

*Sits back and watches*

big.b-lil.c, Jun 20, 4:29am
simple to by pass! cut the gear leaver off with bolt cutters then bend lock out of the way with a crowbar take less than 15 seconds. you are left with a short gear leaver but can drive it away. big.b-lil.c (188 )4:26 pm, Sun 19 Jun
just put this in his questions.

franko171, Jun 20, 4:33am
he gone

pollymay, Jun 20, 4:49am
Yup reported, don't ever report people either

cjohnw, Jun 20, 4:54am
Reported.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 4:57am
well i bet john was happy he spammed here - took the heat off him for a while.still find it funny that he can have things removed and actioned in a flash yet this stuff has been up for about an hour already!

johnf_456, Jun 20, 6:24am
Nice one but I am not a moderator and you seem to not be able to understand the fact I don't nark. So once again don't make false accusation without any proof. It is also johnf_456 for the reference. I confront posters here no hiding out the back as you know.

kdcentralni, Jun 20, 6:44am
Did everyone get thier car stolen last night!

johnf_456, Jun 20, 6:45am
Nope just a spammer promoting his business.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 7:12am
where did i call you a moderator john! you're trying to read between lines that don't even exist. and why get all upset about people shortening your name when 'f' isn't even a name but an initial (if that).

why do you think confronting posters makes you a better person! or is that another direct question you will avoid answering!

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:16am
I am sure you have once or twice in this thread or other threads, I will have a search later. Yes its a trademe name and I prefer to be called by that, just like with yours. Unless you have a name you are ok with other than nathanmac, then I will call you that. I believe in confronting rather than running and reporting (narking) behind the seasons and standing up for yourself. Just like you would.

snoopy221, Jun 20, 7:19am
Ya know it's AMAZE.OF ING.
Alas we only have john_
no other john's could come in and go oi-me name's jhon boy.
goodnight Sue Ellen
ya know there was only one jhon boy walton-LOL
[Think you are sorta reading between the lines and paranoid mr john.f_456]

nathanmac, Jun 20, 7:30am
i don't care what people call me - ive been called all sorts of things in my life. you realise. i don't recall ever calling you a moderator - so you'll have to prove me wrong on that one.i have however pointed out reference to your desire to stir up strife and discontent here.

and don't tell me you have already forgotten your totally offensive rape comment!you sir are the worst of the worst on a message board in my opinion.

johnf_456, Jun 20, 7:39am
Its not the moderator thing, its just personal preference courteous of calling them by there real name or message board name.

nathanmac, Jun 20, 7:44am
hang you said i made a false accusation, so back it up bud.

i thought john was your name - it used to be on your profile after all. we live in a world where everyone shortens everything. it must be tough being a dinosaur!

you evade every direct question that is relevant to your 'confrontations' and still try and run an argument around in circles. surely there must be better things you can put your energy into!

nathanmac, Jun 20, 7:47am
and its interesting that when you quoted me up there, you left off mention to perhaps your most heinous post yet! i wonder why! how long will trademe allow you to post such offensive material here unpunished! you MUST be related to or have friends working at TM.