Stolen nissan nivara

nessa_leon, Feb 4, 8:42am
mates double cab ute was stolen from oreti beach last month chassis was almost sold but the chick selling it to the scrap dealer got caught by the owner who works there any info would be great as she wont talk so only got charged with recieving

bendean, Feb 4, 9:12am
a 20,000v cable bro that oughta do it, its crap isnt it atleast you got sumin my evo2 got knicked 5 days ago and already the case has been closed by the police see how you get away with it a

nessa_leon, Feb 4, 10:50am
yeah aye cops dont give a shit,insurance wont pay out little fuc@#$s wana make a quick buck and we loose out thousands,motor worth a good 2k aye mags about the same Give me 5 min in the room with the little thief Sorri bowt yours aye mate karma ganna get them 10fold

bendean, Feb 4, 10:54am
yea thats wot i believe its absolutely ridiculous, it makes me sick i have no faith in the police after this ordeal, and they wonder why crime is such a big problem in nz

nessa_leon, Feb 4, 11:42am
Its probably the cops paying the shits next to nothing to the job then making big off them,,with the attitude of the cops i wouldnt be surprised aye

bendean, Feb 4, 11:47am
o well good luck with the rest of the truck mate

net_oz, Mar 10, 1:57pm
NAVARA not nivara.