Favorite music you listen to when driving

tuttyclan, Jun 16, 8:26am

iman007, Jun 16, 8:33am
steve earle
dragon
the killers
bay city rollers (im not kidding,google s.a.t.u.r.d.a.y. night at full noise)

v8_mopar, Jun 16, 12:15pm
lol what happened to your last thread#1

sr2, Jun 16, 12:21pm
Viva??

ginga4lyfe, Jun 16, 12:42pm
http://www.youtube.com/user/bloodreighn!feature=mhee#p/f/16/etW_7ie31qo I listen to Similar music, also : http://www.youtube.com/user/bloodreighn!feature=mhee#p/f/22/SrkBHVXxCAY , Bust mostly stuff from bands called "in Flames" , "dragonforce" , and Led zeppelin and hmmm i know im forgetting one.

Oh Franz Liszt is a good classical artist too

ginga4lyfe, Jun 16, 12:46pm
and yeah For my age I guess you can consider me weird for liking Bach,Choppin,Satie, and other Classical Artists, but im more inclined to listen to the Piano based Pieces, or the Violin based pieces, a Dude named Bear McCreary played some pretty sweet electric violin in the Battlestar Galactica Albums

compchick, Jun 16, 1:02pm
Black Label Society, A Perfect Circle, Audioslave, Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, Joe Satriani, Mudvayne, Mushroom Head, Ozzy Osbourne.
Mostly easy listening music really. :D

bill-robinson, Jun 16, 7:20pm
Me, I have no exta sounds in my car. I concentrate om my driving, and avoiding the other idiots playing with their stereo systems while trying to operate a car. Bill

jezz43, Jun 16, 7:21pm
rammstien, motley crue, metallica, 5 finger death punch, AC/DC, george thorogood, and alot of classic rock

mrfxit, Jun 16, 8:27pm
LMFAOROF. nothing much "easy listening" in that lot

ninja_man, Jun 16, 8:31pm
the prodigy, kings of leon

topper, Jun 16, 9:48pm
William Tell ovature

vjregal770, Jun 16, 10:18pm
Just the sound of a BB V8 is enough for me.

jason18, Jun 16, 10:22pm
hahah good one.

stevo2, Jun 17, 6:36am
I play a couple of cd's that Papariccardo uploaded here a while back. Good rock selection.
cheers stevo

lookoutas, Jun 17, 6:44am
The Eagles put up a good relaxing driving sound - until 'Life In The Fast Lane' Then the speed creeps up a bit.

lookoutas, Jun 22, 6:02pm
'Taking the HA for a drive'is still there