Ford fans, don't read this

henderson_guy, Jun 14, 8:26am
I was following a NZL container swinglift today which had emblazoned across the back in large letters CAUTION: 18 METRES TO PASS. Not unusual.But underneath, in equally large letters, it said MAY SEEM LONGER IF YOU ARE DRIVING A FORD. Now you just gotta wonder how much this must infuriate certain people!Had a good chuckle, though

johnf_456, Jun 14, 8:27am
Haha never seen one of those, should of taken a picture!

henderson_guy, Jun 14, 8:35am
That's a brilliant idea of what to do whilst driving a truck on a multi-lane road, spot on.

iman007, Jun 14, 8:54am
i saw 1 a year or so ago on mainfreight, said, the harder i work the luckier i get.

henderson_guy, Jun 14, 9:00am
Yes, they do have some good ones. Mainfreight have a lot of trucks here, so a lot of good quotes.

franc123, Jun 14, 9:25am
No doubt the truckie was yet another example of the small willy brigade that wear head to toe HSV clothing and run down Fords constantly as they are getting into their Subarus and Nissans, and never have, don't own and have no intention of ever buying a Holden.

xacoon, Jun 14, 9:30am
see I don't mind, I'm not a ford fan, I am a ford owner

xacoon, Jun 14, 9:30am
said that to a guy who was filling my car once who said I was lucky to have so many vehicles, who became very confused and then went on to reason that that theory couldn't work, as luck and work have nothing to do with each other! yeh, anyways, one of my favourite quotes

chris_051, Jun 14, 9:52am
swing lift driver = round town clown.

attitudedesignz, Jun 14, 10:52am
The problem with that "proverb" is, the people that need to read that are the type of people who wouldn't understand it.

iman007, Jun 15, 7:44am
lol, some people just dont get it, eh!
they are the kind that biartch and moan when they see someone doing well. Me, i admire strong work ethics,I have a mate who has a son who is a builder, he starts most days at 6am and works til about 6 at night and around 7 at night in summer.I could never do his job, but he could polly never do my job!We all different.

iman007, Jun 15, 7:46am
btw im a ford man, bought my 2yo granddaughter some ford bibs and tops.My son a chev man, hehe.A bit of banter goes on!

iman007, Jun 15, 7:47am
+3 hehe