Empty car trailer going Ham to Wgtn

racem, May 29, 3:42am
I have to go and get a van from Wgtn on the week of the 15 June. The trailer is going to be empty on the way down so if anyone wants to use it and help with a bit of fuel that would be great.

singing1, May 30, 9:21am
So this is a car trailer right! I cant believe no one has taken you up on the offer yet.

racem, May 31, 5:58am
Yea. It is a car trailer. Tandom and I have to go down empty so I would look anything anyone has to get down there. Considering I have seen they want $360 to come back up I thoiught someone would be keen to get something down the Wellywood!

hotrodtodd1, May 31, 7:54am
Want to do Ham to Wellytown via New Plymouth!

Have a car frame (tube race car chassis) that wants to go south Has wheels & steering o the front but diff is out of the back.

singing1, Jun 1, 6:02am
What sort of dough would you want to take a car to Wellington!

racem, Jun 1, 8:21pm
I would do the trip via New Plymouth if I had too.
I see that it is about $300 plus to get a car on a transporter so if I got half that I would have to be happy. I dont really know but common nature is that I would like as much as I can to help. What you you want to offer!

racem, Jun 1, 8:31pm
Dont forget guys this is a donation toward expences not a fee.

racem, Jun 2, 1:26am
up to top

racem, Jun 2, 8:17pm
Look like New Plymouth may be a go.
Are you still interested!

hotrodtodd1, Jun 3, 9:32am
Yes, Im actually wanting to get it to Chch, so need to get the next part of the trip sorted first tho. Check my profile for more details

ke25, Jun 3, 10:49pm
Hi, I've got a motorbike kids ride in Porirua.Needing to get it back to Hamilton.Is it something you could put in the back of the van that you are bringing back for a donation of say $60!
Let me know if this maybe possible,
Regards
Mike

racem, Jun 10, 5:32am
Mike can you give me a call to confirm what you are doing

Cheers

racem, Jun 10, 5:35am
Todd

Can ypu give me a call too. I dont have your number now and trade me has given me a warning

Cheers

ke25, Jun 11, 1:36am
Richard

Ive left a couple of messages on your phone thanks

racem, Jun 6, 2:13pm
Hey Todd

You about