The Motoring Drama Thread

Page 2 / 2
mrfxit, May 24, 10:13pm
UP UP & AWAY .

Flys off in to the far distance (1 hand stretched out in front)

antwerp87, May 24, 11:42pm
Not a new user. I was here for nearly 7 years before I went on my OE. Now that I'm back im here to wreak havoc once more. :D

guider1, May 24, 11:56pm
Careful antwerp. things have changed in here for the worse. more narks & quite a few of the more knowledgeable people have left due to it.

doomy999, May 24, 11:58pm
Hi male_timaru, how's life treating you these days! ;-)

antwerp87, May 25, 12:07am
Sadly Im not Male Timaru. In fact from what I remember of him he hated Hondas. While I love them. lol. Sorry to disappoint. Im alot worse than MT.

smac, May 25, 12:26am
Antwerp this is the second thread you've started in the last couple of days going digging. There's only crap here cause people keep going looking for it.

Damn by posting in here I've joined in.

antwerp87, May 25, 6:09am
Yay! at least the drama post is still up and running. Sorry Johnf_456 your dedicated post is no more :(

johnf_456, May 25, 6:13am
Good its gone, didnt even notice had enough of them lately. Dedicated threads never end well, keep it to knowledge.

attitudedesignz, May 25, 6:19am
Well the thread i started 'bout "him" has gone. There would be only one person on the TMMB that would not have liked it. So my responce to "him" is this.

STOP BEING A WHINGY LITTLE BITCH, you get exactly what you deserve. I can't believe you're such a cry baby that a few little words typed on the internet gets you so wound up.

I truly hope you get the point and do what a few members have told you to do.

gunhand, May 25, 6:30am
are you that brap brap brap twerp all grown up now lol! but is that 2 years ago! And there was another who wound everyone up with dribble as well.who was that.

antwerp87, May 25, 6:32am
lol no sadly I was all grown up before that. Its been a good 3 years since I was here. Lol and People thought I was Mr Timaru himself

gunhand, May 25, 6:34am
Na hes alive and well in other threads, he was posting during the quake etc.

gunhand, May 25, 6:40am
1 ollie! or something like that.

antwerp87, May 25, 6:43am
Really! well there ya go. Interesting. Yea the earthquakes really hit home for me only when I landed in chch and saw it for myself rather than just on the news. Hit home even more when I went to one of my best friends funeral.
A friend from Brisbane (Kiwi originally from Geraldine) got asked by a girl on the street to use his phone. Apparently she ran away. Her whole family moved over here after everything they had was destroyed in CHCH. She ran away to get out of there. Living in a 2 bedroom house with 12 people from CHCH. Sad story.

bigfatmat1, May 25, 8:56am
its to big

sr2, May 25, 9:43am
That's what all the girls say! (In the back seat of a Multipla).

extrayda, May 25, 10:08am
Antwerp did your username start with CH. !
(I asked in the other thread, but if it's gone, I didn't see any answer)

bigfatmat1, May 25, 7:20pm
lol girls in the back seat of a multipla funniest thing I have heard all week

antwerp87, May 26, 12:18am
Nah. It was tonton0287 back in the day

antwerp87, May 26, 12:19am
And then changed to hondamech later

attitudedesignz, May 26, 12:24am
That's funny as f*ck, i haven't had any "e-mails" from TM and it wasn't me who reported your post.
Believe me, if i reported someones post i would tell them 'bout it. I don't run, i don't hide and i certainly don't cry.

PS: I'm not worried 'bout what people say to/about me on the internet, there are only are few people here i respect and i treat them the way i expect to be treated, all the rest i like to wind up.

antwerp87, May 27, 11:19pm
Must Bump

elect70, Apr 10, 8:47am
those tv soaps are rated by hankies . Good one will be a three hankie(or 1/2 box of tissues )I am retiring soonso may be reduced to watching them asno fishingin winter , so I will havestock up on tissues .