Mellisa2000 or any other ford gurus

happylad3, May 7, 12:21am
Hey, im building a 289 to go into my capri, and was wondering if any one had an old clutch to suit a 11" flywheel! but it needs to be the later model diaphragm type, and not the earlier finger type, as im bolting it to a t5 gearbox. and was just looking for a used one to rig up the gearbox etc.
Thanks, Ben

big.b-lil.c, May 7, 12:38am
i have a cast alloy bronco sump with the sump at the other end with pickup that will fit a capri. was going to v8 mine but got cosworth power now. if you are interested i can list it.

happylad3, May 7, 12:48am
Oh yup! How much would you want for it! Is it the twin pan style! With the half sump at the front!

happylad3, May 7, 5:02am
bump for ford experts.

happylad3, May 10, 12:41am
Fish! You around!

happylad3, Feb 4, 11:01am
Thanks. I know its not exactly a bolt up situation. I saw the castlemaine site. But like you said, it's all a lot of $$. I might have found a cheap T5 from a ea-eb series 6cyl falcon. And it should handle the power okay. As it's not a huge horsey motor.
I went to BnT the other week, and they dont have anything in stock. As there's only a national demand for the V8 clutches of a few a year. And iv been to the wreckers, and he sent a nation wide email and couldn't find anything that might suit.