Will an Accord towbar fit an Inspire?

bigfatmat1, Apr 23, 9:21pm
no inspire same as honda saber not accord

phillip.weston, Apr 23, 9:27pm
You sure! I think they are just that much different to be a problem.

shuddupowh, Apr 23, 9:38pm
Inspire/Saber/Legend are the same chassis. Some items on the Accord are the same but not sure what parts.

shuddupowh, Apr 23, 9:40pm
If you search trademe there is one on here for $170 made for '95+ Inspires. Not a bad price! In Auckland.

shuddupowh, Apr 24, 1:59am
I actually own this Listing #: 356079775 (listed under my mums account, done that before I had my own so cant swap it to my account, not paying trademe twice). Anyways big story over this one so am as my listing says, making it standard again. But they seem to be good cars, very big and luxurous inside (with leather). I got the parts one for the bumpers and boot to tidy mine up. Then once its going after a good tune up hopefully have a few drives in it and sell the damn thing (long story short I got ripped off). And alot of the wires in the engine are mixed up so I need my parts one to figure out where it all goes. When it was running, with the Turbo is was OK but ran ruff hence why I took it all off. But my mrs wants me to keep it but I need the $$ to clear debts and finish off other projects. I would keep it but dont know yet.

shuddupowh, Apr 24, 2:04am
What indicator do you need! I have the front (bumper) ones and side repeaters - if they fit the coupe.dont see why not!

shuddupowh, Dec 5, 3:52pm
Yeah but its still had a fair bit done. Even without turbo etc its still a lot better than a standard Inspire. Custom paint and all trims smoothed off, bodykit, leather interior, tidy engine & engine bay. My aim is to get it running mint with Reg & WOF but I'd probably bump it up to $6G but the rims and sounds will stay with it at that price. But this car is realistically for younger drivers and isnt built for racing or hooning .