5 pics of the rear right corner & that's it?

tgray, Mar 29, 1:09am
strange thing to do really.

321mat, Mar 29, 1:13am
Maybe that's because there's a huge gouge all down the left side, caused by the brakes failing at an intersection, and a truck taking evasive action.

fiatracer, Mar 29, 1:17am
yeah, but have you SEEN the front of those!

gunhand, Mar 29, 1:26am
Not really, some people dont think of getting all angles as there probably isnt any reason to. They probably didnt give it a second thought when doing it. Be bit of a blatant lie if there was massive damage down the other side, or maybe the new owner wouldnt notice.

321mat, Mar 29, 1:46am
Not if they never get in the passenger seat they won't.

*giggle*

gunhand, Mar 29, 1:48am
Wouldnt that piss you off 2 weeks later you wash the car or a passanger gets in and says "what happened to the side of car" Lol.

tgray, Mar 29, 1:54am
But they thought enough to take 5 pictures of the same thing! 5 pictures would have covered all four corners and one to spare. I just don't get it.

phillip.weston, Mar 29, 1:55am
is it me or don't the front and rear seats match!

gunhand, Mar 29, 2:03am
Some people put one photo, and blurry ones at that and excpect a sale based on it.
Not everyone is a sales excpert. Im sure if they were asked they would put other pics. If they refused for no good rason well then there may be something to hide but how could hide damage at pick up time if it was worth hiding in the sales pics.

tgray, Mar 29, 2:03am
Cheap car covers I suspect.
The only reason to ever put covers on seats is to hide the coffee stains and theholes the dog has ripped out of them.

gunhand, Mar 29, 2:08am
Your kidding right, maybe it is to protect them in the first place.

vtecintegra, Mar 29, 2:39am
Thats because they're not so much seats as a shelf to put small amounts of shopping on.On the old Honda CRXs they didn't even bother with fabric on the rear 'seat'

Edit: definitely not covers - check out any other Celica of that shape and you'll see the same thing

ninja_man, Sep 7, 4:57pm
lol "a real head turner" i dont think so.