Cheap Windscreens

vjw, Mar 24, 8:57pm
Hi was looking for a deal on a WRX screen, and came across this website:
www.nameyourwindscreencost.co.nz looks like they takin offers!

intrade, Mar 24, 9:00pm
autoglas stieger is where i found cheapest screens . 134$ for my fiat and 120$ for private fitting at my workshop from local guy. novus wanted 400+ $screens are fine nothing wrong with em i know its my own car. ps manukau auckland branch i dealt with dont know if he is the owner of the whole system. but we also got a side-window rear cargo for 210$ for volvo as all other wanted 1000$ and more he had em in stock its a huge mother stoarage facility there. but monkeys who work there have potato between the ears. his wive had to constantly tell the workers what to do so fitting i probably would not want them to do. just for the glas lol.

phillip.weston, Nov 11, 12:28am
So I'm not having any luck finding a good 2nd hand windscreen for my Volvo 244 - I recall there was some discussion a while back of really cheap windscreen suppliers around, can anyone let me know of any!

Thanks!

phillip.weston, Nov 11, 1:23am
cheers mate have asked a question on one of his auctions. cheers

elect70, Nov 12, 2:56am
Well even S&S got a cheapie for my old V300 $150it had a funny coluored band accross the top -morebrown than green but otherwise Ok. Chinese made of course .

twink19, Nov 12, 3:02am
got a good price from Natonal glass

cocabowla, Nov 12, 3:22am
one of my old jobs we procurred for up in the islands and sourced all ours from pacific screens in newton auck'

unclejake, Nov 12, 3:33am
Windscreen Wholesalers have never been beaten in price in my experience

Range Rover factory screen = $1300 delivered. WW price - $430 installed. They even had a 55 Ford Ranch Wagon screen in stock when I wanted one

phillip.weston, Nov 12, 11:53pm
yikes.

S&S - $471 fitted not including new windscreen rubber if required

Hamilton windscreens - $340 fitted which may include the cost of a new windscreen rubber if required

www.windscreen-repairs.co.nz - $220-230 for the glass alone

National Glass - $552 fitted

Can't find any details about "Pacific Screens"

Can't get ahold of Windscreen Wholesalers.

cocabowla, Aug 22, 12:19pm
must admit that was over 10yrs ago, can only see pacific glass listed now in ylw pages but not same suburb. should have looked myself before suggesting, my bad.