Looking to swap car for boat+car package - where?

hydroman08, Mar 20, 5:19am
Hi all, im looking at swapping my car for a boat+car package.
Where can this be done as TM has no swap category!
Have a bit of cash to chuck in as well if needed.
Current car has no tow bar.

jezz43, Mar 20, 5:21am
what sort of car!

hydroman08, Mar 20, 5:22am
02 WRX

jcwholesale, Mar 20, 7:13am
Sick of the weekend ricer already, didn't take long. Shouda bought my V8, then all you would have had to buy was the boat. LMAO. OOOHHH and the grief you had after you bought the piece of shit too.

hydroman08, Mar 20, 7:30am
The grief! You mean the work which was paid for by the seller!
I'm not bored of it either.Circumstances have changed and i want something different.Your fairmont was overpriced anyway.

jono2912, Mar 20, 7:37am
Wow. I don't know what to say to that.

hydroman08, Mar 20, 7:39am
I think JC is a bit juiced.

pollymay, Mar 20, 8:30am
What kind of boat and tow car! A 14 foot tinnie with a 25 on the back or a centre console with a 50, proper glass boat with a 225 and cash their way!

And how old a tow vehicle, newer, older, expensive or a crapper just to get the car to the ramp. Do you launch on beaches and require 4wd or do you use a nice concrete textured ramp that is washed regularly.

jcwholesale, Aug 8, 6:40pm
I am not juiced, the Fairmont sold not long after, and if I recollect you were almost at the price I wanted anyway. The part that makes me laugh is that you wanted a V8, started numerous threads about a number of V8 vehicles, then out of the blue you purchased a troublesome ricer, now you want it gone burger as you would rather go fishing. LOL