Holden Captiva. Do you have one do you like iti think they look nice is it worth a try

me67, Mar 3, 1:41am
Do you have one! Do you like it!I think they look nice, is it worth a try!

audi_s_ate, Mar 3, 3:28am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Captiva
If driving a car developed by Daewoo appeals then by all means.

freedomaira320, Mar 3, 3:32am
The people I know who have them love them. The fact that it is Korean developed is actually a plus - better build quality and engineering standards than Holden.

gman35, Mar 3, 3:50am
Holden is far from being the engineering/build benchmark in any of it's models though ! To those that know a "bit more than usual" about cars , and I can't speak about the Captiva exactly , but Korean suspension tuning etc still has a way to go in many of them.

a.woodrow, Mar 3, 3:51am
Having worked for a dealer I can tell you that they had very few issues during the warranty period. the early v6 ones suffered the samed camchain/tensioner issues as the ve commodore, but overall minimal complaints. They drive well and don't look too bad either. what engine type were you looking at! 4cylinder petrol is perhaps a little underpowered

a.woodrow, Mar 3, 3:52am
\

Holden didn't develop this car, it is a GM product

neo_psy, Mar 3, 4:45am
Few reps at work have them - they all seem to like them. I've only been in them a couple of times. Appear to be reasonably well appointed (rear camera etc)

Useful for carrying sprogs and whatnot.

To my knowledge, the only issue one bloke has had is cracked windscreen and a puncture (neither was the car's fault, obviously)

kcc55a, Mar 3, 4:50am
I read somewhere that they had really poor sales in Aussie.

a.woodrow, Mar 3, 5:21am