Palmerston North Aussie car day

Page 2 / 2
fordmfp, Nov 8, 11:00pm
Hey guys i'm stoked to announce RPMS have also come on as a sponsor and have given us $540 worth of membership cards for prizes! Check their website www.rpmsnz.co.nz for a full list of all their partners you can save$$$ with.
Cheers Dwayne.

fordmfp, Nov 8, 11:00pm
Hey guys i'm stoked to announce RPMS have also come on as a sponsor and have given us $540 worth of membership cards for prizes! Check their website www.rpmsnz.co.nz for a full list of all their partners you can save$$$ with.
Cheers Dwayne.

fordmfp, Nov 27, 1:25am
Hey guys were getting heaps of confirmed entrys for the show so make sure you come along its going to be Awesome!

fordmfp, Dec 4, 8:45am
We wern't able to secure a new FPV GT R-Spec for the show as they were all sold (i'm not surprised they're AWESOME) But FPV will be bringing along a 2013 GT-P which will still be worth having a squiz at. Cheers Dwayne

jkm, Dec 4, 9:50am
do you need pre booked numbers for the show cars or can they just show up on the day!

3tomany, Dec 4, 8:00pm
not looking like we are going to make it the calender is getting full but will still try and have befriended the facebook page

fordmfp, Dec 6, 6:44am
Hi, Show up on the day is fine but for those coming to the meal/live band afterwards you need to pre purchase tickets.
Cheers

fordmfp, Dec 6, 6:46am
Oh bugger hope you can still make it, Cheers for that the more likes we get the more people see it!