Anyone need a motorbike picked up from Southland?

richynuts, Apr 5, 8:22am
Deciding wether to make the long haul to Te Anau to pick up a motorbike but will cost me $250+ in petrol as Iwill be towing a 3 bike trailer, so thinking if I can get someone to split the difference I will go on monday or tuesday, I can deliver a bike (or 2) as far as Invercargill or bring a bike back to chch, I will get biketranz to do the pickup for me if no takers

gunhand, Apr 5, 11:50pm
Hey if ya can find a bike and pick up and bring to me feel free to do so. Im without one at the mo and want another. Anything 1000cc and over will be fine.

And what a good bloke making that kind of offer, shame no one seems to need one picked up. Always the way tho.

richynuts, Apr 6, 12:25am
Did you sell the 'busa! I've got a 2001 trx 850 or '87 fz750 that I am thinking of selling,both around the 3k.ya keen!

gunhand, Apr 6, 12:37am
Traded Busa on new ZX14, made redundant 6 months later so sold it and got a FZR1000 but it wasnt fun to ride after a 100kms so swapped it for a GSX1100F but after 6 months sitting in the shed not being used I sold it buy a decent car. Now Im almost in a position to start looking again.I like Big bikes lol. If I have to pay high regos I want a big bike.I will be looking at something like 89-94 GSXrs or something like that.

richynuts, Apr 6, 12:43am
What about a '91 cbr600! Do paint bikes!I need a few bikes done in the near future.

richynuts, Apr 6, 12:55am
I love the 600's when they 'scream' but I do know what you mean about having 150+hp, anyway how much to paint something like the fz750 in my profile!

gunhand, Apr 6, 12:59am
No where near as much as I should charge lol.I dont do it for great profit, as long as materials ar covered etc.But dont think your aloud to discuss prices on TM are ya!And depends how tidy the parts are as well. All I can say it would prob be half or less than taking it to a shop to be done. Bikes are fiddly and quite time consuming even tho there small items.

hi-ling, Apr 6, 5:10am
Cool offer.

richynuts, Apr 9, 1:23am
last chance for offer