Car owned for over two years and never serviced!

Page 2 / 2
hydroman08, Apr 24, 2:39am
MJ one more thing.
I was seriously considering your car (its exactly what I'm after, although would have preferred a manual), and the one thing that put me off was the fact that you hadn't serviced it for so long.Just something to consider.

Like you said it hasnt had any interest in 6 months.

a.woodrow, Apr 24, 2:39am
I was also going to say more and better quality photo's, but I see you are deleting all your posts.are you leaving us!

andrea_w, Apr 24, 2:41am
mj.scott - the car gods created other cars to keep muppets like you out of Skylines. It's a performance car, SERVICE IT!
If you can't afford to service the car, you can't afford the car. If you think "she'll be right" just keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure you'll prove us all wrong ;)
If I was in the market for an R34, I'd be steering well clear of yours due to the non-existent maintenance.

mj.scott, Apr 24, 2:44am
I hav realised using my dads account when I am pissed off only makes him look bad. I don't have cash to service etc as I am a student and own a horse hence reason selling car coz I don't care about it and don't look after it so thanks for advice.

a.woodrow, Apr 24, 2:52am
Well I wouldn't worry about the effect this may have on your auction, it's a very small percentage of tm that comes here. Try more photos, nice and clear. Take it to oil changers or something for a service, they are quite cheap, I have found that you get more interest in an auction than a classified, If you are motivated to sell, drop the price a little more.

elect70, Apr 24, 3:19am
seller has put foot in mouth now

curlcrown, Apr 24, 3:25am
Why would anyone think that someone who doesn't service their car should be punished in some way. They paid for it they ownerd it they can run it a 6000rpm with no oil in it if they so choose. It's not going to cause any one else any detriment in any way.

hydroman08, Apr 24, 3:32am
It is if they are selling it on

mj.scott, Apr 24, 3:52am
My bf has just informed me that altho I haven't had it full serviced that the oil change and flush and cleaning my pod filter he does for me once a year is good. so it hasn't been totally unlooked after.

bellky, Apr 24, 3:54am
That sounds alright then.