Curious why the Suzuki Farm Worker cannot be Road

tonyt_nz, Apr 17, 6:58am
Registered! Essentially they are a SJ413. Do they not meet emission standards! or! Just curious.Cool but expensive!

mugenb20b, Apr 17, 7:08am
Yes, emissions. But.there is a way around that problem. Let's say for instance, you might already have an old, road legal SJ413, right! So, there's no reason why you couldn't just "swap all the panels over" if you get what I mean.

a.woodrow, Apr 17, 7:20am
lol

I'm sure if they road registered them there would be huge interest

intrade, Apr 17, 7:20am
emission and frontal impact standard. its also why prices have gone up for used cars . euro 4 emission only for diesel since 2008 and since this year euro4 only for all petrol cars also so no import that is euro3 cant comply to be usedfor normal on road use.
I did look at these farmworker they still seem to expensive for what they are if you ask me not to mention that you cant legally use em on roads.

fordcrzy, Apr 17, 7:56am
and yet they still sell L300 deathtraps

fordcrzy, Apr 17, 7:58am
"yes officer, i agree that it is amazing how good my 20 year old suzuki farm truck looks. It must be the waterblaster i use on it every sunday"

rob_man, Apr 17, 8:08am
Yes Officer, I've just done a full restoration. Replaced every part with brand new stuff, took about ten minutes because one of the number plate screws was rusted.

fordcrzy, Apr 17, 8:18am
the problem with buying a new farm truck is that it makes your dog look old