Stupid tourists! move your car out the way!

Page 2 / 2
r15, May 5, 8:19pm
How do these stories get in the news!

Every time some angry maori jumps out of his car and starts trying to have a fight through somebodies driver's window it doesn't make the news

hyphen, May 5, 8:33pm
mob mentality, Hamiltonians from that neibourhood are pretty feral, most probably have never been overseas where they would become the "foreigner", yeah, wonder how they would handle being surrounded by a screaming, angry mob, ha ha!

gunhand, May 5, 8:59pm
You do realise that when you travel you will probably be seen in the same light as these guys if you had any kind of incident.
Good old kiwi hospitality at its best here it seems.
They did what they thought was right at the time as this is what they learnt in there country. But I guess they forgot to sit and try and decipher "all" our road rules and regulations (just like you would/did when you travel) before going on the roads here.
Unfortunatly this kinda thing affects tourisum and we do kinda need them.
And some here have used words and sentances that were not even in the article.
And why did take 20mins for the cops to get there if this was such a major incident!

mk3crazy, May 6, 1:18am
LOL I thought one of them was a guy.

supernova2, May 6, 1:56am
I almost sure that back in the 60's the road code suggested that you (as in NZ) shouldn't move from an accident site until the MOt arrived so maybe the "foreigners' actually arn't that odd after all.

flitt, May 6, 6:06am
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. I'm sure a less aggressive approach may have got the message across to the two Germans more successfully.

flack88, May 6, 9:05am
Yeah the Russians or the Greeks would be really nice too them, if they caused accident there,NZ is an angry place get used to it,maybe we are sick of waiting for the trickle dwn effect !