Cheap gift for my wife. Guy will like this.

trogedon, May 7, 9:51pm
I went to the Post Shop to send a couple of watches to people yesterday (buy bags etc). I bought the bags but didn't have any wrapping material with me so I looked in a rubbish bin and lo and behold - an almost new New Idea magazine. Alrighty - took it home and gave it to my wife. She loved it! Nice.
(edit if I could 'guy' should be guys)

trogedon, May 7, 9:52pm
I went home and wrapped them in my bubble wrap as I usually do and sent them later.

gusthe1, May 8, 3:25am
you lead a very exciting life. I am jealous so I guess i should shop for my wife in rubbish bins. Please keep us all informed of future shopping trips

trogedon, May 8, 3:37am
You READ my thread.

bellky, May 8, 4:31am
I read it too. I thought it was lacking in substance and wondered why you had started it.

foxdonut, May 8, 6:50am

skiff1, May 8, 9:26am
so if it is almost new, is that like almost a good idea! How new! 1 week! 1 year! This is easily the most boring thread i have seen for months, and i spent half a day picking on cat ladies in the pet cremation thread the other day, so it doesnt take a lot to keep me amused!

kevin_the_kiwi, May 8, 9:29am

sw20, May 8, 9:31am
You going to the burnout comp trog!

nightboss, May 8, 9:33am
Did you read the magazine before you gave it to her!
Any good articles!

zak410, May 8, 9:47am
He's a cyclist.poor 'wife'

trogedon, May 8, 6:43pm
Nah, the slicks on my bicycle are shredded already.

trogedon, May 8, 6:44pm
Yeah, of course. It had Brad and Ang on the cover.

desmodave, May 8, 8:04pm
Its just a simple money saving tip belky, you know more $$$$$ to spend on petrol and tyres and rebuilding wankel motors.Trog didnt get where he is today spending his money willy nilly ya know.

bellky, May 8, 9:37pm
Yip fair enough, I could learn a thing or two from trogedon I guess.