Single best auto maker.

Page 1 / 5
foxdonut, May 14, 5:04am
Who do you think it is and why! Please justify your answer.

bellky, May 14, 5:06am
Ford.

First mass produced and look around today.

jason18, May 14, 5:13am
Hell yeah ford.

pollymay, May 14, 5:16am
Fiat, for the multipla obviously

redpheonix9, May 14, 5:27am
ford.thanks henry.

sifty, May 14, 5:32am
Actually Ford has done a lot when you think about it.

michael.benn, May 14, 5:44am
Lancia, cause Top Gear said so.

Seriously! Would probably have to be Ford to be honest.

redpheonix9, May 14, 6:01am
yes henry ford was a humble ingenious compassionate man with a sense of humor who hated spouty mouth show offs

famous henry ford quote

a bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it

foxdonut, May 14, 6:04am
He was also a Nazi sympathiser and holder of a Verdienstkreutz.

les6, May 14, 6:05am
what are` feats`!

foxdonut, May 14, 6:13am
Really!

Its an double entendre, you know, foot in the mouth and great feat of achievement!

redpheonix9, May 14, 6:31am
could you please display evidence that henry ford was a nazi sympathiser and holder of a vereienstkreutz.as to many people in here write things about people without providing concrete factual proof.to enable the readers of there posts to assertain for themselves wether what that person wrote was true or not.

foxdonut, May 14, 6:35am
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verdienstorden_vom_Deutschen_Adler

Please, go sit back in the corner and bounce your ball or eat crayons or whatever you do to pass the time.

mugenb20b, May 14, 6:45am
My opinion would be Toyota and Honda. I can't be bothered explaining why as it will just turn into a shit fight.

morrisman1, May 14, 6:47am
I keep trying to think of ones that would best Ford, but I just can't.

phalanax, May 14, 6:50am
Awarded grand cross of the german eagle at 75.Ford- Werke contravened art 31 of the geneva convention.the international jew.Hitler said to have been inspired by and have had a photo of ford on his desk.manufactured war material for germany.the wikipedia article also implys that he was supposedly against violence to the jews and not against the hiring of black workers and offering a good wage and shares to all workers.Himmler was a fan of ford and some have cited the writings of the international jew as inspiring their war against the jew.Fords mental state questionable possibly during this time.nonetheless he played the hand he was dealt and his contribution to the manufacturing process is legendary.id vote him single best.

foxdonut, May 14, 6:50am
I'm trying to decide between Honda and Mercedes.

woody1946, May 14, 7:01am

robotnik, May 14, 7:04am
Geely Automobile - having only started making passenger cars in 2001, it is one of the fastest growing automakers in the world and has recently purchased Volvo. And their 'Panda' looks pretty nifty too, so what more reasons do you need!

sifty, May 14, 6:46pm
Definitely Honda if we're talking bikes - changed the way the world viewed them, and the spares/reliability impact was immense.

But looking at the historical and social impacts, plus race successes in almost evry field, still Ford for autos

bellky, May 15, 12:25am
Lol. Toyota and Honda! What have they done that wasn't copied from another manufacturer!

nave12, May 15, 12:30am
Ford for sure,people make up names and bag Ford but in reality they are bagging themselves cause 109 years later the blue oval is still producing their product unlike other names that have tasted the 6 foot deep dirt pile.

omega12, May 15, 12:30am
Same as ford and mazda.
Chrysler is my pick.

omega12, May 15, 12:32am
Owned a ford once. Got stolen three times. Even the crims didn't like it and kept bringing it back.lol

foxdonut, May 15, 1:15am
At the end of the day, they all copied Karl Benz.