Is this the new falcon coupe

mugenb20b, May 13, 3:39am
If it is, then it looks quite nice. And I see it didn't take long for some idiot to put stupid size wheels on it and lower it.

fordcrzy, May 13, 3:44am
hillier brothers do coupes. although they are in NSW.
its a fake though. theres no way you could do a pillarless coupe like that and have it road legal. the body structure just wouldnt be up to it.

photo shop special

brokebloke1, May 13, 3:52am
isnt the new camaro pillarless ! I may be wrong

fordcrzy, May 13, 3:55am
not THAT pillarless. theres just too much length of open unsupported roof. if you built it like that it would twist like a teenager in the 50's.
also look at the farmost c pillar is a different shap to the foreground c pillar. the lack of definition of weather sealing between the door glass and rear quarter glass.
also the reflections on the door show where they pulled the door handle back.look at the repeated poles and cars in the door reflection. also that rear spoiler looks wrong.doesnt even look like an FG one

a.woodrow, May 13, 4:01am
Yep pretty obvious it's photoshopped, and not all that well done either.

unbeatabull, May 13, 4:01am
That's not it for sure. We've had concept photos sent to us at work to look at but not allowed to post up at this stage. There is a couple of concepts I've seen on the internet though that look just like it

chris241, May 13, 6:32am
yea sweet whats it gana be called GT2.0

sifty, May 13, 8:40pm
I just had a wee dribble.

gusthe1, May 13, 10:42pm
I had noticed that Ford drivers tend to do that.

guest, Sep 25, 11:33pm
Thank you.I have an exhibition coinmg up (22nd Sept at Red Gallery, Nth Fitzroy, Melbourne) where works will be for sale.The theme is cat and mouse. Most of the recent posts show work for this exhibition being constructed.If you are interested in anything in particular let me know.PS Sorry for the delay in responding. I have been interstate and had limited internet access.

guest, Sep 26, 5:43pm
Why do I bother cainllg up people when I can just read this!

guest, Sep 28, 3:12pm
This has made my day. I wish all pogintss were this good.