Hair Dresser Car

Page 2 / 3
ogariv, May 18, 10:38am
I'd bet one of your mates even drives an MX5.

horsepower7, May 18, 10:38am
a hair dresser would not be able to afford a new gtr so dont no how you can say that.id say anything with a drop top lol

mantagsi, May 18, 10:38am
Had a nifty fifty when I was just out of school, all the girls loved it to my surprise and delight! I thought I would be hated and mocked on a scooter, was quite a good buzz. Go the fifty! :D

kaymay88, May 18, 10:46am
my mates finace christina does. Shes very proud of her MX5. limited edition blah blah or something.

kaymay88, May 18, 10:48am
sorry, no. Big sports bikes, and small-medium dirt bikes.

nightboss, May 18, 11:00am
They don't buy them, they are a gift from a "rich uncle" nudge nudge wink wink.

redpheonix9, May 18, 11:05am
we interrupt this program to bring you a special bulletin, which may or may not be anything to do with hair dresser cars, although, it can be safely said, that a hair dresser was definitely involved in the making of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=UVShxahrOAQ

skittles93, May 18, 9:19pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-
HAHA

kazbanz, May 18, 9:34pm
kaymay --Ive got bad news for ya. The metrosexual person has moved into motorbikes--Did do a few years back.
They come in two groups. The first has one of the latest sprot bikes
He is careful that his leather power ranger suit perfectly matches his bike and has a helmet that cordinates with it.Thanks to google he has the latest fashion in tyres -well suited to the lead riders in motogp.
The other kind has a carefully manicured beard. He wears black leathers and cowboy boots. often a black open face helmet. His bike of choice is a Hoggly doggley or a Treyumph.His "badge is normally a patch saying live to ride. But get close and you smell the latest in colone overlaying the smell of new leathers.

floscey, May 18, 10:08pm
Any car with a kitten and ball of string emblem on the grill.

bellky, May 18, 10:10pm
You are describing pigs imo.

bwg11, May 18, 10:14pm
1++ - you missed that these two groups invariably can't ride and are the cause of the recent rise in "middle aged" bike fatalities and serious injuries.

kazbanz, May 18, 10:32pm
In fairness I've heard conversations between said middle aged folk.
They grew up in the triumph age or the slightly younger guys in the days when a GSX1100,CB900 boldor was utter king of the road
They seem to think that because they used to ride big bikes they can trow a leg over the latest gsxr/r1/cbr thou and fang it.
Trouble isthey have got slower ,the bikes have gotten a LOT faster and have better brakes/handling.
These guys dig themselves deep in a hole.

a.woodrow, May 18, 11:47pm
41 posts in and nobody has mentioned the Daihatsu Copen!!

therafter1, May 19, 1:05am
Or the Toyota MR-S

pebbles61, May 19, 1:07am
MGF, though I will admit I wouldn't say no to owning one. Of course I'd rather use the money for a BGT.

PS Metro riders own Suzuki Gladius's lol.(says the man who owns a Bonneville)

fordcrzy, May 19, 1:13am
i have seen more hairy bikers in gay parades than driving MX5's so from that we can conclude that bikers are gay

a.woodrow, May 19, 1:14am
Do you attend many gay parades!

patiki1, May 19, 3:52am
Brilliant

nightboss, May 19, 6:23am
Oh dear Fordcrzy, bet you wish you could take that admission back.

bcbuilding, May 19, 7:23am
I had the bold'or, so must be slightly younger.Top heavy, quite easy to tip in a bit much, p1ss poor stopping, and my mates katana was quicker.I wouldn't go near a modern road bike for exactly the reasons you give - I'd end up a blood splot in the grill of something oncoming.

early MR2, triumph herald (or stag) and new beetle for the metro barber.

fordcrzy, May 19, 7:45am
haha i knew that would be the first retort back. :)

petal_91, May 19, 7:55am
There hasn't been a gay parade in New Zealand since the 2001 Auckland Hero Parade. Unless he went overseas, there's none to attend.

gunhand, May 19, 8:00am
In 1981, 82an unmodified Katana 1100 could do a low 10 sec 1/4 (i have the slip somewhere) and do well over 200kph.Today a Busa, ZX14 (same size bike) will do a smidge under 10 if ya good.
I dont think its the speed so much as the way they handle alot better and if you were used to man handling a big arsed Banana around the place then jump on a new feather weight sport bike and through it around in the first corner you tend to get a wee fright alright. And of course the brakes are more aggresive as well and will toss you off as well.
And as you said the old reflex isnt what it used to be either.
And the attitude of " ive been ridin since before you were in nappies boy"

redpheonix9, May 19, 9:18am
I thought a katana was a japanese sword !