****STOLEN****

Page 2 / 2
icemans1, Jul 4, 1:27pm
certainly sounds like a insurance job

pnh4, Jul 4, 2:13pm
You left it on the road side on purpose! thats an Insurance Job mate sorry to say it but you the owner wanted it stolen you giver upper I hope Insurance company tells you where to go, You loser

pnh4, Jul 4, 2:23pm
Ive looked at this car several times, many times and the bodywork was unfinished. I'm talking a big job to rectify the quite wide door & bonnetgaps, certainly not worth 300, It needed work man! Not just adjusting. Just a creep who gave up probably nipped back out and pinched it himself.

74nova, Jul 4, 10:19pm
FOOL for not having a GPS tracking device on that kind of car.foolish!

brokebloke1, Jul 4, 10:26pm
sounds sus this does , yes i agree with pnh4 body work on this car was unfinished etc god knows where $300000 went maybe in to someone elses car!

james63, Jul 5, 8:22pm
i smell a rat in a white collar!

mottly, Jul 5, 10:09pm
geez - after reading all that, does sound pretty suss to me. And I can't say anyone would be THAT pist when they left the pub, that they'd forget about their ride. NZ ain't that big - still beats me how they just seem to vapourize!Insurance scam!!

i-n-horz, Jul 5, 11:45pm
If it were shaved it would then look quite classy and a little closer to the estimated value.still short by 180k or so though.oh! and the smell of skunk will have to be sorted first.

mopsy3, Jul 6, 1:25am
Actually guys.Dont know the owner but have spoken to him a while ago and he drives this thing as his daily driver.Sure he spent alot of money and he wants to use it.Not look at it parked up.Fair enough its his money.Highly unlikely that it is insured for 300k but maybe he has spent that much who knows!And yeah - bet he wishes he got Dial a Driver instead of a cab.Hindsight is such a great thing.

dave653, Jul 6, 2:47am
Dial a driver! Better to drive it and risk the fine! Dude I used to know worked for a crowd like that, reckons they watch tv, drink and have a 'smoke' while waiting.

mk3crazy, Jul 6, 10:25am
ouch that is sad!

74nova, Jul 6, 6:56pm
I just read the herald story.left it on the side of the road until 8am!.VERY DODGY or a brain dead fcukn idiot. I heard it owes him about 150K so the 300K would be insured value.

hatchback, Jul 6, 9:21pm
Yes sounds suspiciously like a Tui add.I dont know who stole it.

pnh4, Jul 6, 9:38pm
I hear he's in the US hope some weirdo gets im'

pcguitarist, Jul 6, 11:06pm
a $300,000 car and no GPS Locator! Jeez I have a $5000 Classic and I have a fully functioning $300 GPS.

hstile_cf, Jul 6, 11:55pm
My bet is thats its in a container on the way to his holiday home in usa so he can get a new car over here or buy the holiday home over there lol

tgray, Jul 7, 1:33am
Leaving it overnite was plain stupid. Anyone that can afford a car like that can call a tow truck and have it towed back to their home.
I still can't get my head around leaving it parked on the street overnight! insane!

fordkiwi27, Jul 7, 2:00am
a lot of people jumping to conclusions.

pnh4, Jul 7, 4:27am
This sort of stuff is right up there with, murder & sex offences nowadays its not a category (white collar crime) Just ask Interpol what they think of Insurance Fraud.

backyboy, Jul 8, 7:27am
he is an avid car collector, who drives his cars. he had full alarm, and alot of other safety devices, but they think it was towed. this is NOT A SCAM!and it did not need work, it was mint. he buys and sells alot and some of you arseholes are just jealous small minded idiots

pnh4, Jul 9, 10:44am
Bumping, for tax cuts!

pnh4, Aug 19, 2:57am
Lookin' to cash up! was ya, these things don't just go away.