****STOLEN****

Page 1 / 2
backyboy, Jul 2, 6:05am
anyone else hear the rumour going round that this car was found in a container in the states recently!

i-n-horz, Jul 2, 6:56am
Couldn't imagine leaving something like that on public streets and Kingsland of all places.
to the distaste of most MMB peeps I couldn't even leave me HD behind at a public address after a beer too many.

mottly, Jul 4, 12:03am
"Hi guys,

Well its happened again!
Seems to happen more often ??

whqqsh, Jul 4, 12:13am
F**K these assholes! I'm getting really sick of it! Ill keep a lookout & an ear to the ground

mottly, Jul 4, 12:16am
good on ya mate.the more the better - string these mongrels up by the ballsax

twink19, Jul 4, 2:51am
sad to say it is probably stipped or in a container heading off shore
yes string them up

marcos1, Jul 4, 3:02am
Sad to see such a fine car go awol. Hope it is found soon.
But why would you leave such a vehicle parked overnight on the road in Auckland! Asking for trouble.

amber.gumdrop, Jul 4, 4:21am
Just a shame, this is so not right

socram, Jul 4, 4:39am
What puzzles me is how they say in the paper that it could be shipped overseas.I thought our border systems were pretty good so how on earth do you get a container out unnoticed and without customs clearance!

kiwitrader43, Jul 4, 4:45am
Alarm system, insurance!

icemans1, Jul 4, 5:10am
kingsland! burglar central

noswalg, Jul 4, 8:07am
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm!c_id=1&objectid=10656195 seems suspicious to me. 1) why would ya drive a car like that to the pub to watch the all blacks play 2) why the hell would ya leave it on the side of the road overnight! IMO it just doesn't sound like the full story!

dinoz, Jul 4, 8:17am
I can't imagine if I owned a $300k car leaving it in town overnight. Just asking for trouble. If you couldn't drive it home, why wouldn't you ring a friend to come collect it! Anything but leave it.

dr.doolittle, Jul 4, 8:22am
I couldnt believe that either when I read it. Crikey, I wouldnt even leave my Surf in town all night.
I'm sorry he had his car stolen but I cant help but feel he should have been a bit more vigilant.
A $300,000 car & no tracking device!

dr.doolittle, Jul 4, 8:23am
I bet it was insured.
Beats trying to sell it.

noswalg, Jul 4, 8:24am
sounds very strange to me, also sounds strange that a detective sergeant from the organized crime unit is commenting on car theft!

townie55, Jul 4, 8:29am
Yep, no-one in their right mind leaves that sort of car unattended on the side of the road.Stinks like a big stinky thing to me too.

ryanm2, Jul 4, 9:31am
Yeah, i can smell it down here too. Its wofting. No GPS unit on car is very odd indeed, i mean, iphones have them for christs sake.

cowboy110, Jul 4, 9:43am
Here's a pic if any one needs to know what it looks like.http://www.v8.co.nz/tag/sikrod

1fordluva, Jul 4, 9:52am
Not really a chev man.but thats one fine vehicle!
A testicle off each or person that stole it,then their fxxken heads!

cowboy110, Jul 4, 9:54am
You guys aren't alone.The NZV8 forum and NZ hotrod forum all reckon it smells like a skunk.

marcos1, Jul 4, 10:14am
If it smells skunky then it is a skunk .

1fordluva, Jul 4, 10:20am
Well you can imagine what the insurance company will be thinking then.

trogedon, Jul 4, 10:26am
$300k on a Camaro!! Where would all the money go!His derisive comment about Otara was uncalled for too (but possibly true).

gunhand, Jul 4, 10:40am
Maybe he spent shitloads on it but who decided its worth 300k. What insurance company is paying that out.
Not that its notnice car and all but would you really pay him 300k.
And do lambo or ferrari owners park there cars at the pub! but yes leaving over night was a mistake.