Whats the cheapest new car that you can buy in nz?

Page 2 / 2
mugenb20b, May 25, 9:49pm
Easy, assuming you already own an old rusty one with live plates. Just "replace" every single panel from one vehicle to the other.

babcorp, May 25, 10:24pm
IMO the Suzuki Swift would be one of the better all round value for buck vehicle.

clark20, May 25, 11:33pm
Interesting I also thought about the pics. I would like to think when buying a 1/2 million dollar property the owner was sensible (which is the case) however the added pictures seem childish. Maybe just one obvious joke photo and serious the rest.

friendly_prawn, May 26, 1:00am
I was actually thinking of sneaking the price of my listing up 12k to cover it. lol

friendly_prawn, May 26, 1:01am
Yep another possibility. Got a couple of bites so will see where these lead first but am looking at all options.
Offereing a holiday might not be a silly idea. Definitely something I can think about and not overly expensive in the scheme of things. . cheers drdolittle.

friendly_prawn, May 26, 1:04am
wouldnt that ring alarm bells.
swap tags!
Surely a cop pulling you over would know something was dodgy. He would only have to take one look to know it wasnt an old 1974 model!

richynuts, May 26, 1:09am
bugga having to answer your own question sometimes aye!

friendly_prawn, May 26, 1:59am
sorry ritchy, that one went way over my head.

icemans1, May 26, 2:11am
yeah, cos it's made in china

friendly_prawn, May 26, 2:19am
at that price, who cares!

friendly_prawn, May 26, 2:52am
wait till theses get here then you'll really have some thing to moan about.

;-)

Indian made Tata Nano!

"The Tata Nano Std priced at US$2,832 with a choice of three exterior colors, dual tone vinyl seats, and a fold-down rear seat."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tata_Nano_Std.JPG

ema1, May 26, 10:59am
You wouldn't want to lower the garage door down on it by mistake FP it might get squashed!

friendly_prawn, May 26, 11:36am
I reckon.

if the engine fails you could always cut the roof off and use it as a wheel barrow. :-)

icemans1, May 26, 12:12pm
prawn i would say it would be an eye catcher and would probably seal the deal for your listing - 'new car for the wife'

friendly_prawn, May 26, 9:38pm
cheers mate. yep giving it some thought. I'll have to sneak the price of the listing back up to cover it though. that might upset a few watchers.
47 watchers on the listing. yet very few bites. cant help but wonder what the watchers are thinking.

oh to be psychic

carclan, May 26, 10:00pm
Peddle car