2000 Punto HGT Car Manual

vorn007, Jun 3, 6:13am
Anyone know where I can find one!Tried Google, but no luck.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 3, 6:21am
LOL

Oh and OP, try the Fiat Forum. Also, usually available on Ebay.

vorn007, Jun 3, 6:22am
I am looking for the user manual.I have the car but am trying to work out some of the buttons.Sorry for the confusion

craig04, Jun 3, 6:22am
What was so funny about that! That's the last time I try and be helpful in a Fiat thread. I'll just go back to taking the piss!

craig04, Jun 3, 6:23am
Oh, I get it. A owners manual. It must have broken down eh!

thejazzpianoma, Jun 3, 6:31am
Apparently not yet!

thejazzpianoma, Jun 3, 6:32am
Craig was just being funny (as always) as above Fiat Forum and Ebay would be my first port of call.
Mal from Dino Enterprises and/or Italian Auto Centre may also have new and used owners manuals.
BTW, are you having fun with it! I am a big fan of the Punto and Abarth/HGT models.

craig04, Jun 3, 6:33am
The only button of any use would be the one with the little red triangle on it.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 3, 6:34am
Absolutely, only fair to warn everyone that a superior vehicle is approaching at incredible speed!

vorn007, Jun 3, 6:36am
Thanks for the help.No it has not broken yet.Hopefully it wont break down.I have heard that they can be temperamental.But that is the price you pay for driving something with a personality.

craig04, Jun 3, 6:39am
I was only taking the piss. I actually thought you were looking for a manual car. I must admit, the one I posted looks like a bit of fun.
Good luck finding an owners manual.

vorn007, Jun 3, 6:42am
It is a lot of fun.Just trying to avoid the speeding tickets.Not the most practical car but after owning a few classic car thought something more modern would be a nice change.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 3, 6:53am
Most of what you hear is nonsense. They are actually surprisingly reliable. At the end of the day its just a Punto body and Punto's of that shape were incredibly popular and very well put together. I never had any problems of note with mine.

The "hot" engine is actually a pretty standard Fiat design and makes an appearance as a mainstream option in some of the larger Fiats.

The Stilo Abarth is a bit different though, it was a little bit too "cutting edge" and is known for some niggly faults from time to time.

vorn007, Jun 4, 4:08am
Thanks jazz.Found a manual on the Fiat Forum.Things make a little more sense now.Especially the trip meter and the headlight adjustment button.