Suzuki Swift 2008 ipod attachment

alfa13, Jul 3, 7:41pm
Hope I can ask in here, can I get something to attach to original stereo to play my ipod and if so any idea of cost!

pauldw, Jul 3, 8:20pm
If the head unit is similar to the sx4 you could try this http://clubsx4.com/forum/showthread.php!t=95&highlight=aux+connector.

guest, Sep 25, 5:43pm
just nak update harga skuuzi swift baru 2011..OTR RM73,654.50 (w/0 insurans)any detail for PRICE and PROMOTIONplz call 017-9389697 (eddie)..TEST DRIVE AND APPOINTMENT WELLCOMEkredit penuh untuk semua house yang bagi info tentang harga kereta ..

guest, Sep 26, 5:11pm
Not a great fan of japanese cars, but if foecrd to buy one, this would be it. Very nice design, in person looks better, and very fun to drive. Feels a little plasticky , but for the rest, it is a very nice and sporty ride. Love those backseat headrests, if you donb4t push them up to an appropiate position they will be very uncomfortable on your back, so it is a nice feature to force everyone to protect their heads.

guest, Sep 28, 2:41pm
The information prodevid on car was very useful.It is always good to know that their are blogs so dedicated to providing information that is seriously concerned with the reader's needs.Thanks for sharing your insights with us through your blog.Thanks for sharing.