What I have learned from Motoring MB.

Page 2 / 6
johnf_456, Jun 22, 11:36am
LOL following me around

skyblue17, Jun 22, 11:48am
The clear honest gaze of a used car salesman. Tui.anyone.!

friendly_prawn, Jun 22, 12:28pm
haha you lost me on that one.

nightboss, Jun 22, 12:46pm
Crustaceans

kehua, Jun 22, 7:23pm
Red cars are more expensive to fix than blue ones.
Trying to get car information/symptoms out of a blonde is a lot harder than putting her ankles in hoop earings.
If you're in an accident & sober, drink enough alcohol to get over the limit for lighter sentencing.

friendly_prawn, Jun 22, 8:58pm
heh heh

:-)

rob_man, Jun 22, 9:02pm
Not slow that boy.

sr2, Jun 22, 9:20pm
Straight over his head.

kevymtnz, Jun 22, 9:30pm
1. Car dealers are very defensive. = Cose most dont know about the cars they sell
2. The nicest puppies have a German accent. !/!
3. Never admit to owning a Toyota. = They never own cars they always use one off the lot
4. V8's are not dinosaurs.= V8s are dead n buried
5. There are some cars that can't enter the Beach Hop. = Who wants to drive with a pack of morons

mrfxit, Jun 22, 9:33pm
LOL, personal experience .maybe !

whqqsh, Jun 22, 9:38pm
1, ppl love complaining about & running down cars theyve never owned (but their mates brothers uncle had one & it was always breaking down. or it was the one time in ten years he owned it when I went to see him)
2, depending on what youve got, all else is substandard, slower, thirstier, uglier, less reliable.
3, when exotic or certain model/design cars need an overhaul at 100,000kms, thats character (or we should all accept & know they need servicing every 100kms) whereas anything more mainstream is just a POS because a waterpump needs doing at 300,000k
4, its ok to come on & be a total ar5e, abuse ppl & wind everyone up then asap dial 0900MummyTM the second you get your feelings hurt & things dont go your way
5, Certain rare, white Jappas are worth shitloads even if they havent been to beachop but dont sell for much anyway
6. dont ever try to do your own homemade body kit

kazbanz, Jun 22, 9:43pm
If you repeat something often enough it has to be true.

dr.doolittle, Jun 22, 9:46pm
No matter how crazy mad you are, there's always somebody worse.

matarautrader, Jun 22, 9:51pm
DSG gearboxes are very expensive to fix

ralphdog1, Jun 22, 9:57pm
How can you say that!
I thought we were all still waiting for some knuckle dragging neanderthal to wreck one so we could find out.

mjbee., Jun 22, 10:01pm
that vtec always kicks in no matter what you do or say

bellky, Jun 22, 10:04pm
*That the Motoring MB (like the rest of them) is a fairly rational place to talk crap.

*Ford is king (yes really).

*People's behaviour can be changed by peer pressure (I'm thinking thejazzpianoma).

johnf_456, Jun 22, 11:30pm
I don't, only you have convinced yourself I am. Its a harsh statement to go around saying with no proof and especially when its not true to begin with. So yes I do take offense to it.

nightboss, Jun 23, 12:01am
I have also learned that once a thread looses momentum two or more people will highjack it for either a personal chatroom or to start a slinging match. Don't they Johnf_456!

sr2, Jun 23, 12:22am
I rest my case!

sr2, Jun 23, 12:40am
LOL, brilliant!

friendly_prawn, Jun 23, 12:50am
It was the asians part that had me baffled.

johnf_456, Jun 23, 2:13am
comments on a message board is hardly stalking :|

johnf_456, Jun 23, 2:15am
From the message boards apparently making comments in the same thread is stalking. I have to wonder what physical is called then and following people up a street. :|

the.wife, Jun 23, 2:32am
Oh, stop talking!