2007 Mustang GT Premium

plumba2, Aug 7, 8:44pm
Still looking for an article in a commercially produced magazine featuring this vehicle as a collectible. Proof is needed for a left hand drive permit. My previous thread was incorrect in saying it is a 500.

robotnik, Aug 7, 9:07pm
Why don't you contact some of the trademe sellers of this type of Mustang who appear to have complied them under the Category A special interest vehicle exemption!

mdread, Aug 7, 10:31pm
I think you may be struggling with that one. What is a Premium! Is it a different trim package or something! I understand it basically that unless its a Shelby / collectors or has the low production numbers then its a no go. The GT doesnt qualify so im guessing a Premium (but still a GT) wouldnt either! Just my thoughts

tgray, Aug 8, 1:52am
My advise is to approach a vehicle compliance centre that has experience in LHD cars. Some even do the research for you in providing the right info for your application.

elenor, Aug 8, 4:54am
2007 is never going to be a collectible ,it's just another mustang

lookoutas, Aug 8, 5:24am
Glad to be of unhelpful help.
Problem with contacting sellers is that they probably won't want to share their info, thus crapping on their own deals. That's the problem I alluded to in the previous thread.
Latching onto the right compliance centre would be a bonus - and I can tell you that a Premium is definitely compliable, if you have that elusive article.

lookoutas, Aug 8, 5:44am
Do you already have the car here!

tgray, Aug 8, 6:56am
I'm sure the AK mustang club can help you. (google)
Somehow there are many standard V8 mustangs getting through.

lookoutas, Aug 8, 7:06am
This here will take you to the NZ site without Google.
http://nzmustang.com/

There were GT Delux, GT Premium and GTCS Mustang's available in 07.
I can find articles "left/right & centre" giving a CS the thumbs-up.

lookoutas, Aug 8, 7:06am
This here will take you to the NZ site without Google.
http://nzmustang.com/

There were only GT Delux, GT Premium and GTCS Mustang's available in 07.
I can find articles "left/right & centre" giving a CS the thumbs-up.

plumba2, Aug 8, 8:09am
Soon to arrive

plumba2, Aug 8, 8:13am
Many thanks for that-I have a couple of avenues to explore

lookoutas, Aug 10, 5:56am
It's a bit awkward doing this by keyboard - add xtra onto my handle and include a phone. We should be able to help one another, but still post any conclusions on here for others.

plumba2, Aug 10, 7:18am
Thanks for that-am seeing Vinz on Monday so hopefully will be pointed in the right direction

reel_games, Nov 3, 6:24pm
How did you go getting this complied?