2007 mustang GT500 Premium

plumba2, Jul 30, 7:25am
Does anyone know of any article in any commercially produced magazine that features this vehicle as a collectible vehicle!

lookoutas, Aug 1, 5:45am
You could have a surf around in here;- http://www.mustangmonthly.com/index.html

They do qualify.
Do they actually want an article!

esprit, Aug 1, 5:52am
Someone's trying to get an SIV permit :P

friendly_prawn, Aug 1, 6:08am

friendly_prawn, Aug 1, 6:08am

lookoutas, Aug 1, 6:49am
It's not hard to find someone printing that a CS is collectible. But then, they don't need that box ticked, as there are less than 20K built.

Maybe contact NZV8 and ask if they've done an article in the past.

plumba2, Aug 1, 9:15am
There were more than 20k of models and sub models of that year built and yes it is for a LHD permit. Many thanks for the replies

plumba2, Aug 1, 9:20am
Its not a CS unfortunately and yes they require proof of an article

plumba2, Aug 2, 8:51am
Is an SIV the same as LHD permit!

lookoutas, Aug 4, 2:04am
This doesn't point at one year or model, but does generalize.
http://racing.ford.com/enthusiasts/collector-vehicles/mustang/

plumba2, Aug 4, 6:19am
Thanks for that-I will have a look

lookoutas, Aug 6, 7:26am
I just read the original heading properly!

Is it a GT500 or a GT Premium!

Not hard to find a collector type write-up on a GT500.

plumba2, Aug 6, 8:28am
Hi,its a GT500 Premium-lots of stuff written but I havent been able to find an article in a commercial magazine saying its a collectible vehicle-do you know of one!

lookoutas, Aug 7, 5:31am
Don't mean to be a kill-joy, but there's no such animal as a GT500 Premium.
If it's a GT500, then it has to be a Shelby - if it's not a Shelby, then it's a GT Premium. If it's a Premium with GT500 anywhere on it, someone has added it.
I want to know where to find similar articles on Premium's as well. There's plenty on a Shelby or CS. I also know who will have the answers, but doubt if I could extract the info, as I've already asked too many questions, so he's now looking sideways at my interest and I feel his arm has suddenly got very long.

plumba2, Aug 7, 10:28am
Thanks for that-I think you are right-its a GT with the Premium/sport package but still cant find the info