sharchew, Aug 9, 8:08am
Lada

40wav, Aug 9, 8:46am
I found it quite funny.

skyblue17, Aug 9, 8:52am
Nor surprised. You're a bit of a dope too

thejazzpianoma, Aug 9, 8:54am
You really have no idea do you.

I had a customer with one of these when they first came out, he stopped using his bulldozer to tow multi tonne loads up very steep paddocks and started using the touareg because it was more comfortable and quicker.

The big diesel version will easily out tow and out traction any Landcruiser. You are talking 850 Nm of torque. how much does a Landcruiser have again!

richardmayes, Aug 9, 9:42am
http://www.carstylingtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/DSC07871.jpg

There's nothing quite as macho as a race-modified Fiat Punto.1.2 litres of raw power.GRRRRRRR!

roys351, Aug 9, 9:46am
xy 4wd falcon ute

horsepower7, Aug 9, 9:50am
toyota prado, awesome trucks. my dads 61 an loves it.will tow nearly everything.

edangus, Aug 9, 9:53am
Personally I'd go for an AWD Ford Territory.

mugenb20b, Aug 9, 10:47am
Knight XV

marree, Aug 9, 1:40pm
http://www.skumpta.blogspot.co.nz

Hope this works!Not really a man (or woman's car), just a laugh.It's a vehicle out of Slovania or similar (please take time to look at their website re description of vehicle etc - it's a 3 wheeler & I say no more!)

1coppertone, Aug 9, 7:15pm
Man car- horse n cart/Muscle car- v8 ford falcon

pollymay, Aug 9, 8:09pm
"Skumpta is only car in the world which uses revolutionary 3-cylinder, 3-stroke engine.
Fuel used in it is charcoal mixed with kerosine, partly responsible for the poor air quality in biggest towns in Molvania."

friendly_prawn, Aug 9, 8:17pm
cool, that would make a great possum hunting wagon.

tazcsv, Aug 9, 10:06pm
Any landcruiser!Does that include the new twin turboDiesel! Id love to see one of those plastic vws Hooked to my tow bar and try shift me.

thejazzpianoma, Aug 9, 10:24pm
Oh you mean the one with just 650Nm of torque!
Yes I would like to see that too, 200 extra Nm and a better 4WD system and transmission should have no problem shifting you at all.

bellky, Aug 9, 10:26pm
I doubt it thejazzpianoma. It doesn't usually/always work like that. There's heaps of those 'pulls' on YouTube.

I bet the Landcruiser shifts or breaks the Toerag.

splinter67, Aug 9, 10:54pm
Ha these a few pullers on here too youall know who Im talking about

bellky, Aug 9, 10:55pm
No please explain in terms that we can all understand.

splinter67, Aug 9, 10:57pm
If I need to explain it to you then Im wasting my time with you I would get more intelligence out of a brick wall

mcwoods, Aug 9, 11:02pm
Okayhe has a navara. Which Nissan would be a good companion SUV as a comfort but still can tow. And 4x4. Am I right in sayin the crossovers r not got road and towing

mugenb20b, Aug 10, 3:03am
You mean the V10 diesel! Yes, it has the torque, but Germans forgot to upgrade the rest of the drivetrain.or give the poor thing a chassis.

kazbanz, Aug 10, 4:58am
isn't it easier to say what ISN'T a man car!
a man in a fiat punto for example just looks like the guys been emasculated.
A bloke in a people mover shows he's given up the will to live.

mugenb20b, Aug 10, 6:24am
Thanks.I've got two people movers.

kazbanz, Aug 11, 4:16am
Cyanide or a simple bullet sir!

elect70, Aug 11, 5:28am
RangeRoverlater 4.1BMW engine