Has anyone used Fuel-Stick

tazcsv, Aug 29, 9:52pm
Another product that saves you fuel and gives you more power.
fuel-stick.com

sifty, Aug 29, 9:54pm
I suspect many people have.

The same sort of people who believe psychics, and buy exercise machines off the yelly.

sr2, Aug 29, 10:55pm
Fantastic product; I use it with a Fuel Ionizer, a Vortex Generator mounted in the induction tract and a DIY Hydrogen Generator, all fitted to my Toyota Prius.On a recent trip to a Green party convention in Coromandel I managed to finally get my fuel consumption in the negative figures!

tazcsv, Aug 29, 11:30pm
Will that work on all cars or just your prius!

jason18, Aug 30, 1:59am
All cars will work. My car now produces its own energy and runs on fairy dust.

sifty, Aug 30, 3:06am
It only works on non-priuses if they are fitted with a Peter Brock Energy Polariser as well.

cuda.340, Aug 30, 3:21am
i was a non believer of that Peter Brock magic until someone fitted one to my car. i don't know how it works but it does improve the power by maybe 3-4%, i've done back to back tests & you can tell when it's not on the car compared to when it is. no sh!t.

mantagsi, Aug 30, 5:09am
Don't get me wrong, not trying to knock it here but are these tests on a proper dyno or the good old seat'o'th'pants dyno! It would be good to put the debate to bed over those things

nicolaas3, Aug 30, 6:53am
That's the placebo effect.

smac, Aug 30, 7:24am
Yeah stump up with the back to back dyno traces.

gammelvind, Aug 30, 7:51am
Come on guys don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

sifty, Aug 30, 7:57am
It doesn't.

Now off to your osteopath before taking some homeopathic remedies and retiring onto your biomag mattress to read ken ring's book.

petermcg, Aug 30, 9:20am
The Biomag now theres an idea has any one tried that, say wrap the fuel tank and lines or maybe the motor that would be fun.