Gullwings. How to get out when roll onto roof?

trogedon, Aug 18, 7:50am
I know for some of them the windscreen can be kicked out (presuming the people in it are able to do that before it cooks them or they drown or get smashed into by other vehicles.).
The screen must have to be up to strength standards and able to do this as well.
I was showing my son some gullwing cars and we were wondering.

granada, Aug 18, 7:52am
I supose you could wind down the window and climb out. If its on its roof then you have other issues

franc123, Aug 18, 8:51am
Mercedes Benz have probably developed a pop out pillow that deploys after the required airbags have, and at the same time some relaxing classical music gets automatically played from the audio system so you can have a snooze until roadside assistance arrives.

muzz67, Aug 18, 8:53am
was Clarkson joking about explosives in the hinges to pop the door off if rolled over!

grangies, Aug 18, 8:59am
Hehehe.

If not available now, something along those lines are probable in the pipeline.

saxman99, Aug 18, 8:59am
No. The SLS senses when the car is resting on the roof and blows the hinges out, which then means the doors can be fully detached. Sweet.

trogedon, Aug 18, 9:05am
Maybe Merc send a helicopter out to pop it back on its wheels again. All before the ambulence or hearse arrive.

thewomble1, Aug 18, 10:04am
And what happens whenthe injector seat is activated

mm12345, Aug 18, 10:13am
If you're female, then you hope that with typical german precision, the 6 way automatic electric seat position device is as well calibrated as it should be, and you remembered to activate the seat warmer.Enjoy the ride.
If you're a bloke, you're buggered.

steve-007, Aug 18, 12:26pm
Well the only injector seat in a car,that I can think of, is the one for the fuel injector so I'll go with the correct amount of fuel will be delivered.although in a roll over condition the fuel pump will be deactivated so probably no fuel will be delivered.

lookoutas, Aug 18, 9:30pm
I was always told you'd finish up in China.

elect70, Aug 18, 11:44pm
Heard thatsaid by1 of the guys racing thegullwing in the lastaussie sports carseries .

969pnz, Aug 18, 11:59pm
Thanks for making my day!

rsr72, Aug 19, 3:14am
-opens the sphincter up no end.